Chapter 16

Chase POV
We just got to the highway I see Rick Carl then gets out and runs to Rick I smiled slightly and I get out as well I then walk over to Daryl and hug him and kiss his cheek and then walk over to Rick and kissed his cheek as well and getting a glare from Lori I rolled my eyes " thank you for getting Carl out of there chase " Rick said I smiled and nodded Rick then stood up on a tale gate of a black pick up " ok every one we're going to stay here for now and when every one gets here we will move out and chase Dixon I want to asked you a very important question " Rick said my heart was now pounding really fast I thought it was going to pound out of my chest " chase Dixon will you go out with me" Rick asked I smiled " yes " I said every one clapped but Lori Rick then got off of the tail gate and hugged me and kissed me on the lips I smiled I then heard whistles in the back ground I broke the kiss  " shut up Glen " I yelled I heard some chuckled I then looked at Daryl who was smiling but I could see he was going to cry I sighed and walked over to Daryl " what's wrong big brother" I asked he smiled " I just don't want you to get hurt " Daryl said I smiled and hugged my brother even though he was taller then me so my head met his chess I sighed and I felt him sigh has well " Daryl I love you with all my heart and you know that I will all ways come back to you cause I love you and you protected me from will when we were young and I repaid you by singing and you know and I know that I will all ways come back " I said Daryl nodded and kissed the top of my head and then let me go I smiled and kissed his cheek and then I walked over to Carl who was smiling " hey chase " Carl said I smiled " hey " I said " are you ok with me dating your dad " I asked Carl smiled even wider " hell ya " Carl said making me laugh I then walk off to some cars  I then felt a hand on my shoulder and was brought down by something I tryed to yell but nothing happened I kicked there hand was over my mouth I then bit the hand " ow son of a bitch " he yelled I then ran I felt for my katana but I forgot I left it in the car I then ran back to Rick and the group but was met by another guy " RICK " I yelled I soon hear running I then feel another hand on me I then use some of the fighting things Daryl fought me a while back I soon get the guy on his knees and I take out the small pistol I carried in my boot I forgot I had it there and healed the gun to his temple " woe I didn't mean to scare you" the guys said he looked so familiar " DARYL COME HERE NOW " I yelled and soon Daryl was right next to me and started at the man who made my live living hell " you son of a bitch" I yelled and hit him in the noise with the butt of my gun and he feel to the ground with a painful groin " what the fuck" he asked " don't act like you don't remember me " I hissed he looked up at me and smirked his evil smirked " oh well if it ain't chase or should I call you dovey " will asked I then kicked him in the gut " you are never to say that ever again and jade is the only one to call me that you fucking prick " I said and walked away leaving Daryl alone with will cause I know Daryl could handle his self I walk back to the group and walk right up to Rick and kissed him he soon broke the kiss " what's wrong " Rick asked " I'll tell you later " I said Rick nodded as every one went to the cars for the night I soon found Daryl " did you do it " I asked Daryl nodded I then kissed his cheek he tensed and the relaxed when you found out that it was just me " thanks big bro " I said " no problem lil sis " Daryl said I say down next to him " I'm going to tell Rick about my other tattoo " I said Daryl looked at me and nodded I smiled and got up and went to tell the man that I love the most painful thing that hurts me to the day I find Rick by a car with a sleeping Carl in it " hey what is it that you wanted to talk about " Rick asked " you remember when you asked about my other tattoo " I asked Rick nodded I sighed " well I got more the just that one I have another one and this one is the most painful of all " I said Rick nodded I then lifted up my shirt so show him the tattoo of a cross with a rose and a dove and some spikes and the snake " who's that for " Rick asked I sighed " my sister jade " I said Rick looked at me I then felt the tears come to live " jade ran away when she was about 14 we were twins and she was like me but she ran away before the abuse ever happened but then 6 years later we found out that my little sister was " I could finish I just broke down and cryed and I must of fell asleep crying cause all I seen is black and thing I just told Rick the most painful thing ever.