Chapter 15

Chase POV
I open my eyes to be met yet again by loris glare what the fuck is she doing in my tent " what the hell do you want " I asked wiping the sleep from my eyes " I want you to leave Rick alone you whore " Lori hissed I chuckled slightly " ha you call me a whore when you slept with your husbands best friend " I said getting up and grabbing my katana and sheath I then unzipped my tent flap and walked over to Daryl I sighed has I walked up " what wrong?" Daryl asked I smiled slightly " fucking Lori she's getting on my last nerves I woke up to her in my tent saying leave Rick alone and then called me a whore but I didn't sleep with my husbands best friend " I said Daryl chuckled and nodded " Rick likes you and you like him " Daryl says I punch his arm playfully " ouch that hurt " Daryl said sarcastically I chuckled again " you miss Merle don't you " I said Daryl nodded I sighed " hey when are you guys having that meeting for that kid " I asked Daryl shrugged " did I make you fall asleep last night when I was singing to Carl " I asked Daryl shock his head " couldn't hear ya" Daryl said I sighed " going to go and talk to Rick " I said Daryl nodded I then kissed him on the cheek and walked away to fine Rick and Glen talking about the well " hey guys what's up with the well " I asked Glen sighed " they want me to be live Bait for a walker in the well " Glen said I smiled slightly " why are you smiling " Glen asked I shook my head and walked away to be met by a hug from carl i smile slightly and hug him back " want to go and climb a try?" i asked carl smiled and nodded we walk over to rick who was with hershel me and carl walk up " hey rick is it ok if me and carl go climb some trees " i asked rick smiled and nodded i smiled back and turned to hershel " mind if we take a horse " i asked hershel " not at all just put her back when you are back " hershel said i nodded and me and carl went to the stables i then got the sadel and saddeled up the horse i then heard carl start to laugh i go to where carl is and see carl with the horse i smiled slightly " ok come on we got to be back before your dad and daryl have a search party looking for us " i said carl nodded and we got on the horse we then rode to the tree we climbed when shane went crazy we then got off the horse i then tied the rance to a tree i then climbed the tree and i helped up carl we then sat on a limb " hows your stomach " carl asked i smiled " not bad i do have a scare though witch in this world isn't that bad anymore " i said carl smiled and nodded i then look out acrose the field of trees " chase do you like my dad " carl ask i felt the blush start to rise in my face " i really don't know carl cause i know your mom don't like me and i could careless about her liking me but you carl you are like a little brother and i love you so much and i do like your dad i just don't know if he likes me back" i said carl smiled and nodded " want to head back my stomach starting to hurt " i said carl nodded and we then climbed down out of the tree we then walked over to the horse and i untied the ranse and helped carl on and then got on after him and made a cage with my arms so he wouldn't fall off we then ride threw the woods when i see a walker i hold one rane with my left hand my my right goes to my katana and i swing it cutting off the walkers head i then resheath my katana and we ride to the farm i then relise that walker was randel i sigh has we come near the farm house and we ride up to the porch " where's Rick " I asked Maggie as she came out " Shane Rick Glen and Daryl when to look for Randel " Maggie said " well I just found him he was a walker I didn't stop to see if he had any wounds or anything I just kept riding " I said Maggie nodded and took the horse back to the stables and returned I then hear moans and groans that I am way to use to I turn around to see Rick running away and a heard right behind him " Carl come here I need you to go and get my bag and your bag " I said Carl nodded and ran off soon returned with my bag and his I then ran to a car and pushed Carl in and threw in the bags I then waited and I seen Maggie and Glen and t-dog come running are way I got in the car and Carl on my lap and Maggie in next and Glen after her and t-dog after him in the driver seat and Lori came running as well and jumped in the seat in front of me she glared back at me and Carl he had fallen asleep on my shoulder I could careless right now I soon felt my eyes grow heavy and soon feel asleep.