Workout/jimin smut pt2

Before you knew it he had swung you legs to be wrapped around his waist as he carried you to his bedroom while kissing and leaving love bits all over your neck.

When he made it to the bed he set you down softly and started to kiss you, you have fantasized about this moment for a while and it was actually happening. He licked you bottom lip asking for entrance and you accepted and with that he started to explore every inch of your mouth, with the hot make out session he was on top of you and started to lift your shirt off and take your sports bras off. He groped your left breast and started to kiss your right nipple, then lick and then suck. You moaned quietly "mm" you felt him grin on your skin
As he moved down to your pants and slowly pulled them down along with you underwear and said "so wet for me" while licking his lips.

You watched him as he started to kiss your thighs and move closer and closer to your womanhood, that turned you on even more than you already were and you grabbed his hair as he started to lick your slits with his tongue. Tightening the grip you had when he slid his middle finger inside you "ommmy gOd jiMiN" you needed more and he could tell so he added another finger and started to pump at a medium pace and that's when you felt your stomach needing release,it was your first time but you were happy to give it to jimin, then he added another finger trying to stretch you out he curled his fingers inside you and hit your g-spot and you came all over his hand, he then licked his hand and fingers dry of your juices.

Seeing a giant budge inside his sweatpants got on top of him and took his clothes off including his boxers. He was big and you were very scared to think about it being inside you but you just grabbed his length and kissed the top making him moan. You licked his tip and rubbed him with both of your hands then started to suck what your hands did not cover. without warning you took in his entire length deep throating him ,making him nearly choke on his breath as he started to talk dirty to you "mmm, you only this dirty for me right" you hum while sucking him off sending vibrations to his length making his crazy, he couldn't take it anymore and flipped you over to position himself , you could tell he needed it but he also didn't want to hurt you "it's going to be painful at the start but it will turn into pleasure, ok?" He said and you nodded. He slammed inside you "OoFuCk " you said as tears started to fall but he kissed you passionately to try and distract you from the pain. He let you adjust before he started to move inside you slowly.he knew he was close so while he was riding in and out of you he was massaging your clit to try and get you to come before him and it worked, right after you came you felt his warm liquid fill you up inside and after he pulled out you felt empty, he fell beside you and both of you cuddled with each other and before you fell asleep you heard him say "will you be my girlfriend Y/n?" You were so happy you just nodded and snuggled into the crook of his neck as you both dozed off.

AUTHORS NOT
----------------------
IM SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT AND SUCKED BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED MY FIRST SMUT STORY ❤️❤️please vote 😘