Meeting jhope part 2

Once you got home you went straight to your room and sat on the bed.

"Should I actually call him?" You thought to yourself.

"Well he was really attractive, and he seemed nice ...I might as well give him a chance right ?"

You decided to call the number he gave you.

The phone started ringing and your heart was beating very fast.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered the phone

"Uh.. Hi it's y/n" you stuttered while replying

"Oh, I didn't think you'd call this fast" he chuckled a little "wanna go to the movies tonight?"

"S..sure, I'd love to"

"Great, just text me your address and I'll pick you up at 8:00pm"

"Ok I'll see you then I guess" you said and hung up the phone.

"Why did I do that I don't even know him!!!"

It was 6:55 already and you had to be ready by 8.

You got in the shower then got dressed up.

Once you were ready you looked at the time.

"7:55 ok he should be here soon" you walked down to the front door and went to look out the window but you seen him walking up to your door.

He knocked and you waited a few seconds to make it not seem like you were waiting at the door.

"Hello beautiful " he smiled at you and looked you up and down.

"Hi hoseok" you said blushing.

He put his hand out to guide you and you grabbed it.

He walked you to his car and opened the door for you.

"Thank you" you said as you got in the car, you were wearing a dress that was pretty short so when you got in it went up and you but showed a little bit.

You sat down kind of embarrassed and hoping he didn't see anything but you know he most likely did.

The drive the the movie Theatre was silent between the two of you, with some music playing on the radio.

Once you got to the movie Theatre he bought the tickets to a movie that you did not know about, he said it would be a Surprise.

Sitting inside the Theatre it was only you two, nobody else had come to Watch the movie so you were pretty nervous for it just being the two of you.

The movie was playing and it turned out to be a romance movie.

The movie theatre had chairs that were really big and almost like couches.

A intimate scene came up on the screen and you noticed hoseok starting to fidget around in his seat.

You looked over at him and he looked at you, making eye contact.

You seen lust in his eyes.

It was turning you on and so you put your hand over his member through his pants and started to massage it while watching the movie at the same time as if you weren't doing anything.

He started to groan

"Don't tease me baby"

"We're in a movie theatre, we can't really do much here" you whispered to him even though nobody was around.

"Babe, look around. Were all alone" he winked at you.

Making your core heat up.

You got up and straddled him.

You kissed him and he kissed you, turning into a hot make out session you started to Grind on him.

You got down and unbuckled his pant, bringing them down along with his underwear.

His length spring free and you took it in your hands.

You kissed the tip and then started to give him a blow job.

He was moaning so loud and it was making you so wet.

He was about to come so he pulled you up and say you down.

He slide down your panties.

Rubbing your clit and licking your slit he was making you crazy.

He stuck a finger inside of you and pumped fast.

While fingering you he was sucking on your clit.

Then he stuck in another finger.

You were a moaning mess.

"I ...mm g..c" you could barely finish you sentence when you came all over his hand.

He licked off your juices and then put his fingers in your mouth making you taste yourself.

He then positioned himself in front of your hole and said "are you ready for daddy"

"Yes" you said whimpering

He shoved his member inside you and started to pump.

It felt so good and you were seeing stars again.

After many moans from both of you and sounds of skin slapping he came inside of you and you came again shortly after.

You both got yourselves together in time for the movie to end.

"Hey umm.. Do you want to come back to my place?" Hoseok said while smirking

" I'd love to "

-----------------
SORRY IF THIS FEELS RUSHED I DIDNT HAVE MUCH TIME BUT I WANTED TO FINISH IT FOR YOU GUYS💞💞 please vote and comment any requests you guys have