The neighbors pt.1

It was around 11:00pm and you were in your house reading a book.

It was about time for loud music to start playing from your neighbours house.

I think that my neighbours are in a band or something because every night it sounds like they are practicing.

You looked out your window to see people starting to head into the house, most likely to watch them practice.

You have tried your best to ignore it and just continue on with your book but the loud music started to play.

It started to irritate you and you became so mad that you put your book down and decided to head over there to tell them to be quiet.

You put on your over sized black hoody and adidas sneakers wearing plain black leggings and made your way to the house.

The music was so loud you were surprised nobody in the neighbourhood had called the cops before.

As you got closer to the door you got nervous and didn't remember what you were going to say and s you were thinking you had already made you way in front of the door.

Just before you were bout to knock on the door you realized they probably wouldn't even hear you.

So you slowly reach down to the door handle to check if it is unlocked.

It turns and the door comes open.

You were nervous but you knew you wouldn't be able to sleep again if you didn't say anything just like the past few nights.

As you stepped inside only a few of the lights were on, mostly everything in the house was dark and you could only see when the party lights would flash into the spots.

You walked towards the door that looked like it was heading down into the basement.

Walking down the stairs you seen a huge crowd surrounding a few guys that were singing and rapping.

There were coloured lights that were surrounding the walls of the basement and as you were watching the men you felt someone watching you.

You turned your head to see a very attractive guy sitting on on a couch in the corner of the basement.

He was string at you and making you feel nervous.

Just then he got up from the couch and started walking towards you.

You looked away from him hoping he wouldn't come to you because you don't even know what you would say to him.

"Hey, I Haven't seen you here before" a deep husky voice said into your ear.

You froze and didn't know what to say.

"Is this your first time here?" You knew it was the guy from the couch.

"Uhm... Yes" you nodded and slowly turned around to see the attractive man standing very close to you.

"I came here to... " you couldn't finish your sentence because he was staring at you like his eyes were burning a hole in you.

"It's pretty loud in here maybe we should go talk outside " he said.

You didn't know what to do or why you would think it Was ok to come into a strangers house so you just nodded and followed him.

Once you were outside he asked you "so what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm y

" you said shyly and looked down.

"Well y/n your very cute "

You blushed very badly and he noticed and laughed.

"I should be going it's getting late" you said as you started to back up and head towards your house.

"Hey wait! Can't we talk for a little while ?"  He said to you as you walked away.

"Sorry! Maybe some other time "

You walked up to your door still in view of him.

Once you got in and shut the door you thought how stupid that was of you to try and fix the problem yourself and  not just call the authorities.

You kept thinking about the attractive man and thought to yourself.

"Is that really my neighbour?"
-------------
GUYS WHO SHOULD THE ATTRACTIVE MN BE ????  Leave comments below and vote for part 2 😘😘 ily thanks for reading