Drunk jungkook

(Requested)
Jungkooks pov
after a long day of practice me and all the guys decided to go out for some drinks.

Once we got there all I remember was shots after shots and looking at my phone and finding a picture of my girlfriend in a very revealing tank top.

I was so angry because nobody else is aloud to see that from her expect for me. I knew she was probably trying to tease me and it did but also very angry.

I decided to call a cab and leave the guys for the night.

Once I got home I was still pretty drunk when I stumbled inside of our apartment.

Y/n pov

I posted a photo of myself that I knew jungkook would be a little angry at me with but I knew it would get his attention. He hasn't even been trying to be intimate with me for a few months now and I thought unwound try to change that.

A few hours later I heard jungkook come home and I was a little scared to what type of reaction he would have with me.

And that's when I heard him say "where is that naughty girl". The picture worked you thought to yourself.

Before he made his way to the bedroom you quickly hid behind the door.

He came inside and you went up behind him and kissed his neck which made him turn around with an angry look on his face.

"Why the fu.ck would you post such a picture, you know that's only for me to see" he said in a frustrated tone.

"I'm sorry... " you said not looking him in the eyes.

"Sorry isn't good enough " he said as he pushed you to The bed .

With darker eyes than usual he started to unbuckle his belt.

He pulled down his jeans along with his boxers.

"Suck it" he demanded and you obeyed.

You wanted to tease him but you knew he was mad at you, so you took his entire length in your mouth and he gasped at the sudden feeling.

He was grunting while grabbing a fist full of your hair and making you choke on him as he mouth fucked you.

You couldn't breath but you knew if you stopped things would get worse, especially with him being drunk.

After a while he started to twitch in your mouth so he took his member out of your mouth.

"Strip"

You quickly took off all your clothes leaving you naked.

"You know what you did was wrong and you need to be punished"

You lay on the bed as he starts to climb over you.

Without warning me slammed his member into you and did not wait to start thrusting.

His thrusts were rough and fast leaving you crying in pain.

You both hit your limits and laid on the bed together, sweaty.

-----------
Lol sorry I suck