Min yoongi part 2

The kissing turned into a passionate make out session.

He pulled back and said "can I make you feel good Y/n?"

His eyes dark and lust full.

You nodded and he picked you up and wrapped your legs around him and put you on the table (romantic am I riite)

He unzipped your dress and slide It off of your body.

He then kissed your neck and started to suck, leaving love marks.

He found your sweet spot and focused on it while his hands went behind you and unhooked your bra.

Once your bra was off he kissed your collarbone, then your right nipple was being licked and sucked while your left was being fondled by his other hand.

It felt good but he was still fully dressed. So you tugged at his Shirt and he stopped what he was doing to take off his shirt.

He then kissed down your stomach towards your womanhood.

Once he reached your clothes womanhood he kissed your clit then put his thumb on it, making circles.

You started to moan and didn't hold back because nobody else was in the shop.

As you were moaning he was watching you.

"Call me daddy" he said

"Aahh- ddahH" you were feeling so good as he was massaging your clit.

"Say it baby girl " he said

"dADDYY! Aauh!" You said right when he Inserted a finger into you.

Your panties were still on, just pushed to the side, so yoongi took his finger out of you making you empty.

He slide off your panties and bent down so his face was at level with your womanhood.

He stuck out his tongue and licked your slit and then sucked on your clit.

"Ahh- fuCk nngh daddY" you moaned

He stuck a finger into you while still sucking you almost sending you over the end he as he plunged his finger in and out of you fast.

Right when you were about to reach your high he stopped what he was doing.

You knew what he wanted so you sat up and got down on your knees.

You unbuckled his belt and slide his pants along with his boxers letting his member spring free.

You grabbed it and kissed the tip, then licked from his balls back up to the tip to start sucking him.

He started to groan and grabbed onto your hair shoving himself deeper down your throat.

His dick started to twitch inside your mouth so you stopped because you new what he was about to do.

He grabbed you and out you on the table and said

"Fuck! I don't have a condom"he said

"I'm on birth control" you said smirking at him

As you said that he took his dick and started to rub your foods and your clit with his tip making you go insane.

He then started to insert himself inside you.

Once he was inside he waited for you to tell him he could move.

After a little you nodded at him and with that he started to smash into you so deep and hard that you didn't know if you could take it.

After going insanely fast he slowly pulled himself all the way out and put it all the way back in at an excruciatingly slow pace.

You looked at him and said Almaty whimpering "faster daddy"

He smirked again and went even faster than he did before if that was even possible.

"I'm gonna cum" he said while drilling into you.

"mME TOO" you said

A few more thrusts and he came inside of you, that feeling sent you to your orgasm as he rode his out inside you.

He pulled out of you and said while panting heavily "I think I'm going to like working here " and winked at you.

Both of your heads shot up when you heard someone unlocking the doors of the store.

"The manager is back!!" You said as you both rushed to get dressed.

You could barely stand and fell to the ground so yoongi had to help you get dressed.

"Y/n!!" You heard your manager call out

"Yoongi?" She also said

"Why is there a sign on the door!?"

She walked into the back and seen you and yoongi 'getting things from storage' .

"Why are you both back here?" She said questioning us.

I tried to think quick and said "we just wanted to put out as much merchandise as possible so we're going through the storage" you said smiling.

"Oh, ok well someone should be at the counter so yoongi can you go?" She said

Yoongi nodded and walked out of the back.

"Well I just forgot to grab my purse so I had to come back, do you like working with yoongi?" She asked me

"Yea he's ok "

"That's good. Anyways I'm going to be heading out now I'll see you around 4:00" she said and walked away.

"Whew that was close " you said to yourself.

You tried to walk out to the front all though it hurt and your legs were wobbling you made it to the counter where yoongi was.

"That was fun" he said to you.

"Yep but know we have to get back to work" you went to the till and started to fill out the online orders for the store.

Yoongi came up behind you and back hugged you.

You could feel his bulge in his pants.

"How can you be hard when we just did that?" You asked him.

"You make me crazy baby girl" he said in your ear from behind you.

From where you were behind the counter nobody could see you unless they were behind the counter because of a wall in the store.
--------------------------------------------------
Comment if you wanna see a part 3 with some behind the counter action 😉😉
Thanks for reading 😘😘
Please vote! 💖💖