13; i think i said too much pt 2

13; I think I said too much pt 2

"Scarlet?" Isaac blurred once realizing the teenage witch was in the room with them. His eyes widened.

Did she know what her grandmother had let slipped out? Was she here to kill him? Or worse- torture him in ways that only Hitler could Mosley phase the evil bitch?

"What do you think it is? I need to know what I'm going to research," the blonde replied in a fake unfazed tone, although she wanted to drag him through the woods and open his skull if it was needed to get the information out of him.

Derek eyed the two. Isaac's heartbeat had quickened at the sight of the magical girl, and Scarlet's had been bouncing frequently since she came in.

"I- I-"

"For God's sakes, Lahey, I don't have all night. Is my brother alright?"

"Yes," he stammered out after a moment of meeting feared eyes with the powerful teen. "He, uh, he's looking better and doesn't reek as bad."

Baffled, she even jutted out her lower lip slightly and kitted her brows together. "Reek? Reek of what?"

"Death."

Scarlet bit her inner cheek, trying recollect herself and her emotions.

"You said you knew what it was. Do you care to share with us, or continue to let the creature roam the streets killing innocent people?"

A cold sweat trickled down his back at the word 'kill' being thrown from her mouth. After learning what he did about her, he didn't know what to feel about her except for fear.

"It might be a-"

"Might? You want us to follow after a 'might?'" She spit at the curly haired boy, stalking close to him, anger coiling through his skin. "You know what the difference between a might is? Life and death."

He knew she was choosing her words carefully to spook the werewolf, now. A small, sinister smirk tugged at the corner of her lips that only he could see.

"You know what? You saw it before, right."

"Kind of."

"Yes or no," she seethed, glowering at him.

"Yes."

"Then, I have a way to make you remember. Let's go."

He gulped. "G-go where."

"To my apartment. I'm not doing the research by myself when you wake up."

"W-wake up? Like-"

"Like being put to sleep."

The room was silent. 3/5 were trying to process the emotions filled with the room -confusion, fear, and anger. The same three were trying to understand what was going on before the two zapped out of the room.

"What did my grandmother talk to you about?"

The two were now on the floor, Scarlet pinning the boy to the floor with her mind. He was too new to even slightly break free. This would definitely work in her favor.

"I'll let you in on a secret, Lahey. This can go one of two ways; the nice way -where there will be no pain- or the hard way, where you could end up with the police finding you in a ditch. Now, the secret is that no one likes the hard way. What are we going to do?"

Her voice carried different tones of anger and a myriad of pitches of taunting.

"I-I thought we were going to do research on the giant python," he tried.

"Wrong answer. Last try," she sang, a menacing grin taking place on her face.

He forgot that he had supernatural abilities until this moment, and easily pushed her off him. Scarlet then used her mind to glue him to the floor. Not even his supernatural abilities could break that small spell.

"I like your pretty face, Isaac. Tell me now; what did Celeste talk to you about."

Isaac coughed out two letters that sent different pangs of fear, anger, and sorrow all at once: "J. J"

Scarlet glared at him, trying to swallow her grief and decide on whether to kill him on the spot.

"You will most definitely not call her that- but we're not ever going to mention her, again. Got it?" She hissed, her purple orbs digging into his skin.

He nodded frantically.

Then, as if a switch was snapped in the twin's head, she powered down, the spell releasing from his body and her eyes faded into their natural color. She stalked over and crouched down, scaring the werewolf to bits.

"Now, are we going to do some research on this thing?"