Chapter 2

You woke up. This time, you weren't startled. In fact, you were happy. It hurt to think about, but you were better off here than you were at home.

Soon enough, Dimentio came back. "Count Bleck wishes to see you." he announced, then paused. "I'll take you to him."

You got out of bed. "Is there...something for me to change into?" you asked a bit nervously.

"Hm? Clothes? I feel you should ask Mimi or Nastasia about that. Nastasia is just down the hall." Dimentio definitely wasn't fit to talk about women's clothes.

"Okay, I'll be back." you said.

You walked down and stopped at a door with a Twilight poster. You cringed. Well, what did you expect from Nastasia? You knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" called Nastasia.

"Uh.... (Y/N)." you answered.

"You're the new recruit? K, come in."

You opened the door and did your best not to back out. Nastasia has the cringiest interests.

"So...do you have any clothes I could borrow? I currently have nothing with me besides these clothes." You pointed at your plain (F/C) tee shirt and black basketball shorts you were wearing.

"Oh, of course I do!" Nastasia seemed to disappear into a walk-in closet. She returned with a (F/C) dress shirt and a white skirt. "I wanted it match your current shirt color, because that color is fabulous!"

Who knew all you had to do to befriend Nastasia was to have a good fashion sense...

You went to the bathroom and changed. There was a hairbrush on the sink, thankfully. When you felt you looked presentable, you returned to your room's entrance, where Dimentio was waiting.

"Are you ready?" Dimentio asked.

"Yeah, just had to get past Nastasia's cringy room." you joked.

"Ah ha, I understand what you mean. I can hardly stand her room myself. I avoid her room and Mimi's at all costs." Dimentio said.

"Yeah, I can't imagine what Mimi's is like. So, we're going to see Count Bleck, huh? What for?" you asked.

"It seems he wants to ask you some questions. I...have requested he doesn't ask anything too personal, for your sake." Dimentio admitted. He extended out a hand. "Let's go."

You took Dimentio's hand, an ever so slight blush on your face. He teleported you both to Count Bleck.

"(Y/N) is here, Count." Dimentio said, motioning you forward.

"'Very good.' said Count Bleck. 'Before you officially join, (Y/N) I would like to ask you a few questions.'"

"Okay." you said.

"Dimentio tells me you have prior knowledge to our team. Where did you get it?" Count Bleck asked.

"I found it online in my dimension." It was a half lie, but it was true enough.

"'There is public information on us online?!' exclaimed Count Bleck. 'Why is this?!'"

"I'm not sure myself. Nobody from my dimension even believes you guys exist, besides me, of course." Hopefully, he'd believe you. He'd never believe the truth.

"'Very interesting.' mused Count Bleck. 'Why do you want to join the Bleck team?'"

"Well, from my research, you guys are awesome! I admire you all, especially Dimentio." you excitedly said.

"Dimentio, did you know you have a secret admirer here?" Count Black chuckled a bit.

"Ah ha ha, Count, don't say such things. Perhaps...I will talk to her about it, but now is not the time." Dimentio replied.