Almost a wet dream

I sit in bed trying to figure out what the hell that was...
Was I about to have a wet dream about weston?!
No this is the guy who broke my heart... I don't like him!!! I look at the time. It says 1 am

Great...
I lay my head back down and try to go back to sleep but I just cant.

I end up staring at the wall til 4 am. That's when I fall asleep.

---I wake up at 7 for school. I look in the mirror and I have bags under my eyes...I look like total shit.

I go over to my closet and grab high wasted skinny jeans, a black tee shirt and my hightop converse.

I put it all on and go to my mirror.
I put my mascara on, eye liner and blush. I brush my hair and I grab my phone and backpack.

I walk out the door and head downstairs.  Veronica left a note on the refrigerator that said her and Tim left for work. God they go to work so early now.

I walk out the front door and head to school.

-----
I get to school and see the one and only weston koury standing by brooke.

I laugh to myself then think of my dream from last night. I quickly run inside.

I walk by Bethany's locker and see she is putting her stuff in it.

"Hey."
She turns to me and smiles.
"Hi"
She finishes putting her stuff in her locker
"Let's go to class."
"Don't you wanna put your backpack in your locker?" She asks
"Nah I'm good." I say as I start walking.

She runs to me and I start talking.
"Bethany, can i talk to you about something later?" I ask
"Sure." She smiles
We end up in class and I see weston talking to other popular guys and slutty girls.

Bethany and I walk to our seats and just sit and talk. We pass notes during class but I can't tell her about my dream now... Not by weston.

After class I walk out last with Bethany. I hurry her over by the janitors closet and I start to confess.

I told her about weston and I when he used to live here and then I had a dream yesterday, and how it almost turned into a wet dream.
And when I finished telling her she looked shocked and her mouth hung wide open.

Ok so I decided to update now...  This book has so many reads and I just want to say thank u guys so much 😘❤️