Im dating mark

I walk out of class quickly after the bell rings hoping weston doesn't follow me. He doesn't... Thank god...

---at home----
I don't see any cars in the driveway so Veronica and Tim aren't home, the usual.
I walk up to my room and throw on some sweats. I just want to relax and watch Netflix the rest of the night.

Through a couple episodes of the walking dead I see something through the window.
The boards are getting taken down. I guess weston is finally home...

I get up to shut my curtains and then I lay back down.
I get a text from unknown.

Unknown-meeting outside?I need to talk to you...

I already know it's from weston.
I get up throw my shoes on and head over to the window.
I climb out which is hard. God how did I ever do this as a kid?
I climb up on my roof and I see weston.
He smiles to me and I give a slight smile.

I sit next to him but there is a huge gap between us.

"Hey."weston glances at me.
"Hi"I give him a nod.
"Look weston what do you need to talk to me about?" He looks up at the sky.
"Gosh we haven't been up here in a while." He says
"Ya..."
"I just needed to tell you I'm really sorry ally...I wanted to stay friends but then we sorta lost touch and you made it clear you didn't like me...and I just wanna let you know I like you and I still care about you so-"
I cut him off
"I'm dating Mark."

So I decided to update today cause I'm really happy. I think my mom and dad are letting me go to digi in Milwaukee to meet weston and everyone else. I'm so excited...❤️😅