First date (technically)

Westons pov-
I hold ally in my arms. Hearing her small sobs is the worst possible thing. I hate seeing her upset. This is all my fault though. I mean if I never left for L.A. none of this would have happened. I would be already dating ally and we would be happy...mark wouldn't have cheated and he wouldn't be hurt on the ground... And ally wouldn't be crying... I love her so much...

Ally's Pov-I stay in westons arms. He makes me feel safe and I never want to leave him. But I can't stay like this forever. I get out of his arms and try to wipe my tears away. I hate crying in front of other people so much.
I turn my head to see Mark is holding his eye.
"Can we go?" My voice is scratchy.
He nods his head.
We start to walk away leaving Mark behind. I still can't believe Mark would do any of this to me...

We go in westons car and head to his house.

We walk in westons house and we see his parents.
"Hey ally." His mom said.
I just waved.
We started walking up the stairs to his room.
I sat on westons bed trying not to cry more. Weston sits next to me and he puts his arm around my shoulder.
I lay my head on his shoulder and I can't help but let small and quiet sobs leave my mouth.

"Ally...I'm sorry I wasn't their for you."
I look up at weston.
"Don't ever say that again weston. You were the only person who was ever their for me."
"But I left-" I couldn't help but interrupt him. He was telling me he wasn't their for me... Why would he even say that?!
"Weston you were a kid and you were starting off your career! You just saved me! So don't try to blame yourself for anything!" I stand up wanting to leave. I can't stand to here weston talk bad about himself.
He grabs my wrist and turns me around.
"Ally I don't want you to leave... I'm sorry but I'm just trying to tell the truth, I know you probably don't like me but I like you."
"But that's not the truth weston-" I bite my lip." this is." I lean in and we connect our lips.

After a minute I pull away.
"Weston, I like you, I've liked you ever since that time I ran into you the first day I moved here. Mark helped me but it didn't matter cause I've liked you."

He smiles and so do I.
"So what's gonna happen now?" I ask
"Ally Anderson...would you like to be my girlfriend?"
I smirk
"You're gonna have to take me on a date first."
He chuckles.
"Fine... ally Anderson would you like to go a date with me tonight?"
I smile.
"Ya weston...I would love that"

------------

I head over to my room to get ready.
I first text weston cause he said he had to go somewhere.

Me-what should I wear?
He replies almost instantly.
Weston-something comfortable
Me-what time R u picking me up
Weston-hm...5
I look at the time. It says 3
I then leave it at that. I head over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I take my clothes off and step into the hot shower.
I let the hot and nice water hit my body. I sit like this for a minute then I realize I have to hurry up. I quickly shower and get out.
I wrap the soft towel around my body and I head back to my room.
I grab my undergarments and put them on. I look threw my closet and find clothes.
A grey crop top,red flannel,black leggings, my necklace, black purse and my brown boots.(outfit in picture)

I walk over to my mirror and plug my blow dryer in. I turn it on then blow dry my hair. It takes like 5 min to dry but when it finished I let my curls hang down.

I tie the flannel around my waist and walk over to my mirror. If I'm gonna be on a date I gotta look my best.
I grab my mascara, eye liner, and lipstick.

I put it all on and look at the time.
4:50.

I then look in the mirror and i actually look good.
The doorbell then rings and I run downstairs and open it.
"Hey. You ready?" Weston asks.
Weston looks really good. He is wearing jeans,a grey sweatshirt and his hair goes up into a quiff perfectly.
I nod my head.
"Let's go" I say as I. Close my door behind him.

We get into his car.
"Where are we going anyways?" I ask
"It's a surprise"
I groan.

Weston then turns on the music.
"Sorry" by Justin beiber started playing.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't to well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time,could someone call a referee
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness
I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice

We sang the whole time. Then we finally ended up at our date place.
He pulled into a parking lot that said "the fair"

I smiled at him. "So this is where are first date is?" I chuckled
He nodded his head. We got out and he gave the person our tickets.

"Let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand.

We walked over to the food.
"So we should do the rides at night cause they have cool lights and it'll be more fun."Weston says

We walked into a shop that has food.
It was called "Rickey's"

"Hello can I get a hot dog,fries and a coke?" Weston says
It's then my turn to order.
I quickly look at the menu and I order a burger,fries and a Pepsi.

We grab our food and sit at one of the tables.
"So how's the date so far?i think your hot date picked a good place"
I chuckle.
"I love this place just my date isn't hot"
Weston grabs his heart and pretends to look hurt.
I look down at my food and I feel something being thrown at me. It's a french fry.
I look up to see weston smirking.
"You asshole" I laugh and throw the fry back at him.
"You know you love me." He tries to look cute.
"Mhm. I surely do"

We then eat our food and go walk around the fair.

It turns into night fast so we start to head to the games and ride section.
Weston puts his arm around me and I smile to myself.
We get into the ride section and we get our tickets to play games.

We end up getting a lot and we head to the first game basketball.
Weston tries throwing the ball but it misses.
"Damn..."I sigh.
He laughs then makes the basket.
The siren goes off and weston gets this adorable pickachu.
He hands me it."awe thanks"
He kisses my forehead and chuckles.
"Wanna go to the Ferris wheel?"
I nod my head.
We get in the front of theine and get in the Ferris wheel. I sit next to weston and we start talking.
When we are in the air I realize I have a fear of heights.just great...I grab to weston tighter, I feel like I'm digging into his skin.
"Woah, you okay?" He asks
I nod my head
"You have a fear of heights don't you?"
He asks
"Is it that obvious?"
He chuckles
"A little"
I bury my face I. His chest trying not to realize I'm this high up off the ground.
"Don't worry your safe with me babe."
I smile and I get a tingly feeling when he calls me babe.

After the Ferris wheel we go back to the games. Weston is playing the thing where you knock down pins. I told him I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back a girl was talking to weston. I walked up to them and weston introduced us.
"Ally this is my old friend Cassidy,cassidy this is my friend ally" we shook and hands and we said hi. She definatly seemed nicer then most girls.
Weston then invited her to hang out with us the rest of the night. She seemed pretty cool and nice but I sorta felt sad...weston was looking at her like she put the stars in the sky...
I think he might start liking her...

Wow...I finally updated! Anyways I hope you guys R liking this book! I started writing a short story on here about Matthew Espinosa but I'm not gonna post it until I finish this book. I might have 1 or 2 chapters left of this book too! I probably will post this weekend.❤️but ily guys