Im finally doing an update

"What kind of dreams do you have?" Bethany  chuckles.

I scoff.
"It's not like I can control them."
"So do you like him? Cause you realize your dating Mark?!" She stares wide eyed at me.
I mean he's the first guy I ever cared about so maybe...no I'm dating Mark!

"No." I say loudly
"Good cause I sorta think weston is hot, and I might like him." She shrugs.

I feel annoyed. Did Bethany really just say that? What the hell! After everything I just told her, she thinks she likes weston! I realize I am just staring at her with my mouth hanging open.
"Oh cool, but realize he breaks hearts." I say
"Ya when you guys were like 13." She pushes my shoulders.

"Ya" I sigh.

We then head to class. We end up getting there late but I can care less. I mean senior year doesn't really count and I've done good my other high school years.

When we walk into class the teacher asks for our names. He doesn't seem to care we are later so he just tells us to go to specific seats.
He placed Bethany in the front and me in the back next to... You guessed it...weston koury...my life gets better and better doesn't it?

----

I take a seat in my spot and weston smiles at me. Avoiding him is really going well😑
I roll my eyes and open my notebook.
I start to doodle but I can feel Weston staring at me. I look at him and I was right he was looking right at me.

"Hey ally..." He smiles.
"Hey weston..." I sigh.
"Well you've changed. I mean look you're even more beautiful then when I left." He states
"Thanks." I pull a strand of hair behind my ear.
Why am I being nice to him. I'm suppose to be ignoring him!!!
I look away leaving weston confused.

He continues to look at me the rest of the hour but I ignore it. God i was just some middle school crush why does he have to talk to me?!

Ahahah I'm finally doing an update😏 I'm sorry it took forever but I had school and Ya but I'm doing one now so ily everyone 😘