Chapter 13 - Arrow. Arrow Watson.

||KYLE'S POV||

I was determined to get one of them to love me. And make Percy and David suffer for what they did to me. Sure I was cruel. That's what they all called me. Sick and cruel. Insane. I walked to the cell containing the twins and someone stirred in the darkness. "Leave us, Kyle. Wait. I take that back. You're not useful for anything else." Carolina snorted. Shadow snickered somewhere nearby. That stung. "Two insane people in one place. This'll be interesting." I could hear Shadow's smirk in her voice. Wait. She's insane. She strutted to the bars, revealing her stunning pale face and blue eyes. The 'whites' of her eyes were webbed with red, and bags hung low under them. She looked like a wreck. But she's nothing compared to what her mate's gonna look like. I smirked mentally at the image.

||ALPHA PERCY'S POV||

I wrecked everything in my path. I made Phoenix do the Alpha duties and I sobbed on her bed. I could feel her slip from my ever-growing grasp with my mind.

*Dream Flashback*

I smiled at Shadow, her black hair billowing up in a cloud behind her. Her blue eyes bore into mine. Suddenly, she looked panicked. "Percy!" She screamed. I went into full alert mode. But nothing seemed out of place. "I'm falling! Percy, where are you?" She whisper-yelled. "I'm here, Sparky. I'll never leave you." I cooed. "Percy!" She wailed. "I'll never forget how you made me suffer." She said as she slipped from my grasp. And my world turned upside down.

*End of dream flashback*

I sobbed, wishing she were in my arms. I wish I could see her once more.

Once more.

||ALPHA CAROLINA'S POV||

A girl moved in front of us. In the cell opposite us, a girl with orange hairs sat up. "I'm so tired." I sighed, Shadow nodding in agreement. "Don't fall asleep. That's when they erase your memories. Nothing left." The girl said. I nodded in understanding. She was warning me. "Carolina," I introduced "and this is my sister, Shadow." I jabbed a finger at Shadow, who smiled at the girl. Now that I think about it, the girl looks like the one Wyatt vaguely mentioned.

*Memory*

I swung from tree to tree with Shadow and Wyatt on either side of me, the girl below us. A sharp crack and a cry caught my attention. The girl, and Kyle standing above her, looking right at me...

*End of Memory*

"My name's Arrow. Arrow Watson. And I'm going to explain something that'll fuck up your world." Okay then....?