Chapter 14 - Rebellion

*Skip back to the door thingy*

||ALPHA SHADOW'S POV||

"Well shit." I muttered. "Well shit is correct, Alpha." Lucian smirked. I wanted to punch that smirk off his face. Carolina shot him a murderous look and Lucian laughed. "Don't even try the funny business, Lucian. We know you're Kyle's brother and ally." I snarled, my lips forming an insane smile as I formed a plan.

||LUCIAN'S POV||

Shadow snapped at me, and Carolina shot me a death glare. I laughed and Shadow's smile terrified me. "As it should." The twins said in unison. Shit. They can read minds? "Yup," Shadow said. "And your mind is so easy to open and pry information from." Carolina continued. Midnight black electricity crawled on Shadow's skin, and ice white on Carolina's. It pulsed and crackled, and they smiled. I swear it was the most terrifying thing I have ever seen. Fraternal twins, Both with blue eyes, One with Black hair and the other with Blonde, staring at you, lightning forming around their skin like armor, smiling at you. I'll be lucky not to be insane by the end of today.

||WYATT'S POV||

I knew now. It made so much sense. Shadow's not my mate. I remember the legend. Arrow is. The legend Of Arrow Watson, and the Nightmara twins. They roamed the country, Fought many battles, undefeated, never lost any warrior. One day, two brothers, Kyle and Lucian, kidnapped the great Arrow Watson, and later killed her. The twins mourned for countless nights of their lost accomplice, ally, friend, half sister. Yes, she's a daughter of Kanari. She was imprisoned for four years, before supposedly being killed. But how come the bond was never broken? Perhaps she's escaped. Perhaps she's still alive. Somewhere
Somewhere.

||ALPHA SHADOW'S POV||

My jaw trembled in sadness as a hot tear rolled down my cheek. What if we never see our mates again? More importantly, what if Carolina doesn't get out of here alive? That's right. She's more important than my own needs. And that's never, never, going to change. "Former ally, what do you say about working together to get out of here? To get to our mates?" I proposed. Arrow nodded. "I accept, for I know how hard it is to remain sane in here. I've been in here 5 years I think." She responded. "You think?" Carolina asked somewhere behind me. Again, she nodded. "Time is difficult here. We can't see the sun, so I have no concept of time. But at least 5 years have passed." She explained. I was about to talk, but the sound of Kyle's metal boots stopped me. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Sharing information," he paused and lifted my chin with his index finger. "Can't have that, now can we?" I snarled and snapped at his hand, shifting into Creed in the process. He threw our clothes down at us. I got a white tank top with black leather gloves and jacket, boots and black pants. Carolina got a flannel overshirt, Converse, a rib tank top and jeans. Her eyes burned with hate at Kyle and she laid a hand on Creed's soft black fur. Instantly she calmed and I settled for a few huge scratches on Kyle's chest. I shifted back and my snake curled around my arm. I forgot about Her. I lashed out and he screamed and wailed in pain. I instantly retracted it and made her dissipate, seemingly invisible until I wanted to strike. Kyle's eyes shot daggers at me and he called Lucian to get the R.D. Rogue Doctor I'm assuming. The doctor rushed in and tended Kyle's wounds. "This cannot be fixed," the doctor said. "It is poisoned flesh." I smirked at what I did, falling asleep. Carolina gasped and fell asleep next to me.

"Now we may speak." Our father smiled. We bowed our heads. "Yes, father." We said in unison, Carolina a bit quieter than myself. "Shadow. Your mate, Percy, is rampaging. He's making Phoenix do the paperwork and blaming himself." He displayed a sad smile as I silently let a tear drop from my eyes. "As for you," he nodded at my twin. "David has been worrying nonstop, making his wolf take in all the pain. Both alpha's have made the Beta and Delta take over. I am deeply saddened and truly sorry, my daughters." Zeus dropped his gaze. We nodded. "Your apology Cannot change what is happening, father. We appreciate you mourning, as well as us, over them." Carolina spoke up next to me. He nodded. "You need to come to the cave once you escape. I'm losing you." I frowned at his proclamation. "Alright. We shall see you then." We spoke in unison as the dream faded.

I woke to Kyle waving his hand in front of my face, Lucian doing the same to Carolina. "Finally," Kyle muttered. "I thought they were dead." I smiled. An easy way to get out of here. My hidden knives still attracted to Kyle and Lucian, as they were the nearest heat source besides my twin. (A/N: her knives only are attracted to people she despises, just fyi) I felt them start to glow, and I could feel my gun waiting to be restored to visibility. You have a plan, don't you? Creed asked. Oh yeah. I smirked. This takes forever... whatever you do, hurry up with it! Nyx pleaded. Oh shut it Nyx! Patience. That's what we need. Patience. Viper calmed her, and I smiled at Viper's work. After the boys left, I shared my plan with Carolina. "Good thinking," she smirked. "We'll definitely get out of here!" I laughed at her realization, and before she knew it, so was she.