Chapter 16 - Special surprise

||ALPHA SHADOW'S POV||

I was kind of surprised when I woke, that I wasn't in my cell. 'Get up you fat lard' I linked Percy even though he was right next to me. I didn't want to wake anyone by his groaning. He yawned and stared at me for the longest time. I put my foot on his chest, and he tilted his head questioningly. I smiled deviously and shoved him off of the waterbed. I laughed maniacally and had to double over to continue breathing. 'Ey. Lazy. Get up you two. We are going somewhere. Take your mates. ESPECIALLY YOU ARROW.' I linked to Arrow and Carolina. Groans came through but otherwise I heard nothing. 'Don't make me come over there myself' I warned. They both gasped and responded with 'augh fine' I smiled. "Get dressed Seaboy. We are going somewhere," I smirked at my idea. "David and Wyatt are coming." He shot up. I dressed in a black Aeropostale shirt and dark jeans. I brushed my black hair to cover my left eye and then let it fall naturally. Carolina and Arrow wore similar outfits and the boys wore jeans and regular American Eagle shirts. I spun the car keys around on my index finger and finally found my car. My black matte Lamborghini Aventador. Carolina and David,much to my disapproval, rode alone, as did Wyatt and Arrow. I started it and revved the engine. I loved the horses under the hood. Percy sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the driver's. Carolina and Arrow were also driving and they filed behind me. The ride there was filled mostly by Percy begging to know where we're going. "If you keep asking, we will turn around." I sighed. He paled and shut up after that. Where are we going anyways? Nyx asked. I smirked. Flight Deck, shhhhh. I mentally whispered. She laughed and nodded. I finally reached my destination. As we came to a stop, Percy squealed. I chuckled and Arrow slammed me into a hug. I walked in and told the teenage guy behind the counter that I had a reservation. "A reservation to the bed? Cause I could book that." He flirted and Percy growled loudly. "No," I took a moment to look at his name tag. "No thank you, Ryder." He nodded and handed us our bracelets, which were a light blue. I cracked some glow sticks open and poured them onto my shirt. Everyone copied my action. The lights shut off as I had planned. Nobody was in here but us, lucky me. We stumbled to the free jump area and I started bouncing. Percy tried to stay near me, but I just snuck away. I somersaulted backwards and hit the trampoline on the wall. I bounced off and I saw Percy. The world seemed in slow motion as I hurtled towards him. I remembered my Erebokinesis power to form a soft cloud of darkness under me so I wouldn't land on Percy. I chucked and lazily manipulated more shadows and shoved him over. His groan made me feel triumphant. We literally flew to the dodge ball section. Girls vs Boys. Oh yeahhh. I grabbed a ball and threw it at Wyatt, the closest standing by to me, and the new victim. He sadly stepped out of the game. A huge red ball came and smacked Arrow on her chest. I heard a ball whistle past me and I launched one at Percy. It hit him in the gut. "Never thought it'd come to this, Sweetie." I smirked as he stepped out. But not before glaring at me. Carolina shot a green ball at David and it missed him by inches. He shot the same ball back at her and she rolled, easily evading. I finally threw a blue ball as Carolina threw a yellow one. And we both hit him dead on in the face. We doubled over and laughter and David pouted at us. I smirked and Carolina playfully hit him in the arm. A soft click......click......click...... caught my attention. It sounded like Kyle click clacking through the halls. But nope. It was Ryder.