14.

After having breakfast at malhotra mansion fab5 with NavNi and Myra leave for college..

AT S.P.A.C.E.
Fab5 kam room..soha was waiting for them..myra and nandini reach there as others left for canteen and myra had to collect something from the dance room..so on their way they passed through the fab5 jam room..they opened the door and saw soha holding manik's guitar..

Soha:u know na manik how much i love u..but that nandini har time tumhare ass pass rehti hai.. n now on top of that eoh myra..sometimes i wonder how can u both be siblings.. just coz of that jerk mein tumhare saath shoot nhi kar payi..i swear i will teach both of them a lesson.. n then u will be mine forever.. soha and manik...pehle toh uss myra ko theek karna padega..i bet aaj jski uski life ka sabse worst din hoga..aww. poor gir..she has bo idea whats coming her way..

Nandini and myra close th door and look at each other..nandini had no expressions on her face whereas myra was fuming in anger .

Myra:how dare she..woh mughe nhi chodegi...bloody..

Nan:myra promise me aaj ka poora din tum mere saath hi rahogi...(tears started forming in her eyes..so what if they met yesterday..she formed a very good bond with both of them)

My:nandini shh...(cups her face) kuch nhi hoga..trust me.. she cant do anything..pls ro mat..(she hugs her)..
Nandini iss wakt hum ro nhi skte we hav to find out what is she upto! We cant let her harm..any of us..

Nan:(wipes her tears) ur right.. we should think about something...ek min lets talk to cabir abbout it.. i am sure woh kuchh na kuch zaroor karega..

My:ur right..rukko main call karti hoon..
(She calls cabir and he reahes their in 2 mins).
Both nandini and myra told him what all they heard and saw few min ago.. nandini again has tears..Myra looked at cabir helplessly.. he hugged both of them..

Cabir:main hoon na..kyo Dar rhe ho?? Kuchh nhi hone doonga mein apni behen aur bhabhi ko.. nandini punched cabir on his stomach..and all three laughed..

Scene shifts to the dance room where Myra was about to start dancing when a boy came in..

Boy:hi Myra..tumhe manik ke college ke back side par bulaya hai.

Myra:ohk thanks..I'll go..
Myra's pov.
Yeh bhai ko achanak Kya ho gya hai..chali chalkar demure hai.
Pov ends..

Scene shifts to the back of the college..
Myra:bhai u there??

Soha to a guy:tumhe pta hai na tumhe Kya karma hai.. make sure ki woh uski life ka sabse dardnak experience ho..aur agli baar woh soha khurrana ke samne same se bhi dare..

Guy:don't worry apka kaam ho jayega..

Myra was standing outside the college ground when suddenly a car came rushing towards her..and...

Sorry had to end the chapter...
If I wanna know what happens next..pls shower me with ur love by touching the star button and commenting on the ch..if u want I can give the update for OUR LOVE WILL NEVER FADE..in half an hour..let me know in the comments..

Good night.
Sahaj..😊💜