4.

Myra was going back to the auditorium when she saw Harshad!

Harshad in no time started walking towards her.

Harshad:hello myra! Long time??where were u?

Myra:hello harshad.. yeah really long! N by the way for what reason on earth should i tell u where hav i been?

Harshad:look myra i am talking to u politely and u can also do the same!

Myra:(laughing) yeah sure..after all that u hav done i really think i will speak to u properly?

Harshad:cmon babes (puts his hand on her shoulder) u are still not over that prank? It happened 7 years back..chuck it!

Myra:(removes his hand from her shoulder)first of all dont u bloody dare touch me and second of all what happened 7 years back was not a prank u did it deliberately! My brother could hav lost his hand..and i can never forgive u..for that..anyways chuck it. Bt harshad m warning u stay away from my bhai.. one scratch on him and i swear i will destroy u..get that straight!!

Harshad:ooooo...look who is talking MYRA MALHOTRA will destroy me. I look forward to that!! (He walk pasts her)

Myra:bloody jerk!!

FLASHBACK

fab 5 harshad myra and aanya(myra's friend) had a competition in their school fab 5 and harshad were competitors and myra and aanya were performing a dance..

harshad was hell scared of loosing to fab 5 and in order to win he planned to fracture manik's hand coz if the lead guitarist is not in the band it cannot win!

man: hey manik! myra has called u at the back of the school building she said that has some serious work!

manik:oh! thanks!

manik's pov.

i just hope myru is fine