2.

Recap:girl turns around

As soon as she turns around there a big smile on fab5's face!!

The girls comes running to manik and hugs him tightly..so does manik twirling her around
(Nandini was confused as well has jealous..same was the case with Soha)

Manik: (happily) tu yaha kya kar rhi hai??
Cabir:saale saari baatein khud hi karega ya humme bhi usse milne dega??
The girl comes and hugs All the fab 5 members!
Nandini to manik(fake smile):manik who is she!
Manik(taking advantage of the situation): woh.. ab main tumhe iske baare mein kya batau..(Soha was also carefully listening to him)my life revolves around her.(nandini started fuming in anger)she is just..
Cabir:(noticing all this) by the way nandini meet Myra..she has come all the way from New York to meet us! Agar yeh na hoti toh naa jaane manik kaise rehta! (Pulling nandini's leg)..
Manik(controlling his laughter) : Myra yeh hai..
Myrah(interrupts in between) nandini.. I know her! Cabir bhai told me about her!
Myra to nandini: hi nandini! How are u??
Nandini:(fake smile) hi myra! M good..
Myra(starts laughing):hey!Look at her expression! Anyways enough of this Cabir bhai.. she is soo cute..she looks so inncocent..enough..I think we should tell her!!
Nandini: what should u tell me Cabir!!?
Myra:yeh hi ki my Manik's lil sister!! N nt his girlfriend!! (Fab5 starts laughing)

Precap:about Myra's life! Keep guessing