15.

Myra:aaahhhhhhhh!!! Ouchhhh...

Cab:nandiniiiiiiiiiii!!!

What they saw the next mom3nt was enough to make the blood dry in their vains.. while myra fell on the road on the other hand nandini was lying unconsious on the road with a blood clotting on her head..

Cabir and myra without wasting any time rushed her to the hospital..

In the other hand int he college everyone waa hell worried for them..manik was pacing here and there dialling nandini, cabir, myra's no..but to his dismay none were picking up the phone...

Myra and cabir admitted nandini in the hospital..while the doc was checking her. Cabir and myra waited outside..myra's phone started ringing but she dint pick it up seeing manik's caller id.. she tried soo much that she wansnt in a conditio to talk to him..but cabir forced her.

Cabir:myru baat jarle usse..u cant become weak abhi..agar tu aise behave karegu toh manik ko kaun sambhalega??.

Myra after alot of hesitation picks up the phone..
Phone convo..

Ma:hello myra?? Whats wrong with u three?? Kabse call kar rha hoon..phone kyo nhi utha rhe?? Cabir aur nandini kaha hai??

My:bh..bh..bhai.. wo..woh.

Ma:myra?? Kya hua bachha?? Why are u cying?? Achha bta where are u?? Are u ok??

My:bh..bh.bhai wo woh nan nandini..ho hos hospital.. (and she breaks down)

Ma:whatt??? Cabir kaha hai??

Myra hands the phone to cabir.

Ca:haan manik?

Ma:cabir whats wring yaar? Myra kya bol rhi hai??nandini hospital?? Whats wring? Is she fine??kaha ho tum?

Ca:tu jald ae jald city hospital pohoch mein sab batata hoon..

Ma:ok..
...............convo ends.......

Fab4 along with navya reach the hospital..manik comes running towards cabir and myra..as soon as myra sees him she hugs him tightly and starts crying..