3.

Recap:nandini and Myra into!

Myra: By the way bhai..I must say bhabhi is very pretty!(pointing towards nandini)
(Listening to this Soha fumes in anger)

Soha:(interrupting in between) hi Myra I am Soha.. daughter of Mr. Khurrana..actually m dad is producing there album.!!

Myra:oh yeah..Hw can I not he introduced to u.. Cabir told me about u..abt hw u saved fab5 from loosing their opportunity of this album! Thanks anyways(fake smile)

Myra:excuse me guys! (She moves out of the Audi..and text Cabir to come out)

Cabir comes out..

Myra:God Cabir don't tell me this is that Soha .. damn she's so irritating how do you guys even tolerate her she is such a pain in the ass...

Cabir: haha you r so correct!!!

But let me w a r n you she is a psycho she is after Manik and she knows about manik and nandini!! N has a plan of separating them

Myra: Cabir bhai u don't hav to worry about her now..I know how to handle these girls..don't worry I would never let her harn bhai or Nandini nor anyone else!!

( they both go inside and join the others )
Cabir: kya hua guys did we miss something??

Manik: nothing much I was just planning a fab 5 party tonight at my place since my little sister is back

Myra: awwww that's so sweet bhai anyways you guys carry on I will join you later as I have to go and meet mumma..
( before anybody could say something Manik said guys let's continue the shoot and then we leave)

IN NYONIKA'S ROOM

nyonika(on her phone): yeah yeah MrAggarwal dont worry about the transaction i just want the decorations and the arrangements to be perfect!

(in the mean time myra tip toes to her seat and covers her eyes with her hand)

nyonika:who is it? oh wait lemme guess!! myrah?

myra:(removes her hand) not fair mumma u always get it right!

nyonika:(smiling)hmm! woh toh hai! afterall mom to 2 grown up children ab tak unke cute antiques kin aadat toh pad gyi hai!!anyways come here..

(she pulls her into a tight hug and myra replies with the same action)

myra: how are u mom i missed u sooooo muchh!!!(breaking the hug)

nyonika:i missed u to my baby!

(note: pls note nyonika loves myra as myra does, she can go till any extent for her daughter)

nyonika: by the way u were coming the next month rite?

myra:yeah i was! but then cabir bhai told me about their album launch n everything so i though this is the first time my bhai will be launching his own album so i hav to be with him na! n waise bhi m done with my course in new york..

nyonika:ohh yeah! ur cource how was it??

myrah: mom its mind blowing! i mean i love my life.. i got to learn soo much different types of cuisines, cakes, and what not! i was planning to start my own restraunt in mumbai.. but then i though m to young to handle a restraunt rite no! so since i hav some training in dance i would love to join S.P.A.C.E. for further dance training!!whats say?

nyonika:thats a superb idea! i would love it if u join S.P.A.C.E. and yeah a new dance course is starting from tomorrow..it is a 2 year long course! i am sure u'll love it..n yeah this year ur bhai n his friends will also finish their course so if u want you can u can with dancing manage the malhotra industies with ur dad and brother..

myra:sounds great! achha maa have u noticed how happy bhai is now a days? i think its all because of nandini!! she such an awsome girl n m sure bhai loves her! they look so cute together na?

nyonika:(annoyed)yeah offcourse they do look perfect together!

myra:achha listen i gotta go! see u in the evening!

nyonika:baby m really sorry i am going to london today infact n about to leave in another 5 mins..but i promise once m back we will definately spend some time gossiping chilling shopping etc! and yeah msg me ur shopping list for london!

myra:ohh yeah u dont worry about that! i will send it in no time!

nyonika:(gets a call) yeah i'll come!

nyonika:(hugging myra)acha baby i need to leave driver is waiting! bye

myra:bye mumma! miss u, love u!

................................................................................... ................

(dear readers pls vote! if u dont vote or comment how will noe that weather u ppl are liking my story or not..pls vote else i will have to stop writing )