11.

Recap:myra nandini convo..

Myra:this was abt harshad.. there was this girl in bhai's high school..she was his first crush..veebha..veebha anand..the day bhai confessed his feeling and she also said that she loves him bt they cant be together as alya loved bhai and veebha dont want alya's heart to break so she left bhai and walked.. bhai was broken..at that time i wasnt there with bhi bt we used to talk everyday n bhai told this to me..at first i was really mad atthat looser..bt at th same time i was happy that she dint even deserve bhai..my bhai deserves the best..i had confidence that there is somebody in this world who would never leave him.. never break him..never let him down..always support him.. love him beyond words.. and the most important take care of him more than i do.!! And see here u are.. tumhe pta hai main aur bhai har roz skype karte hain no matter what!! Main tumhe bohot pehle se jaanti hoon.whenever bhai talks to me about u i see happiness in his eyes..there is a never ending smile on his face...after hearing about u from him i asked cabir about it..and when he said that all true..my happiness knew no bounds. I was soo happy for him.. i request uska yeh trust kabhi mat todna.. agar iss baar woh toot gya na toh kabhi heal nhi ho payega!!

N(wipping her tears): trust me myra.. main manik ka saath kabhi nhi chodoongi.. i can assure u that i will love him till eternity!!and now u dont hav to worry about him..but ek baat aur hai why does manik hate nyonika maam so much?? I know yeh thoda zyada personal hai bt.

Myra: since his childhood bhai mom se unconditionally pyaar karte the..subah uthte hi pehle mom ka face dekhna chahte the.. same was the case with mom..we were a happy family.. till that one day..!!