13.

Nandini comes out of the roon and is shocked to see manik standing atthe door...

Nan:ma.ma..manik.woh main.

M:so myra told u everything..?

N:manik i thought u were asleep.

M:thats not the answer to my ques nandini.

N:haan..she told me everythixng that u dint..manik i am really sorry for hurting u ever..mughe nhi pta tha that u hav gone through soo much..i'm really sorry manik..

Manik starts walking towards his room..nandini follows him.

N:manik dont u think tumhe ek baar nyonika maam se baat karke yeh sab baatein sort karleni chahiye??

M:nandini what do u think mughe in sab ke baare mein pta nhi hai?? I know everything god damn it.. its just that i want her to talk to me about all this..i want her to fight to get her son back..tumhe kya lagta hai mughe usse hara kar maza aata hai?? The only thing that hurts me the most is that she never trusted me..usse laga ki ab uski baat nhi sunoonga! She was ashamed of herself..but jab usne kuchh kiya hi nhi toh phir woh ashamed kyo feel karti hai...i am still waiting for that day jab woh khud iss baare mein mughse baat karegi...but till then this secret remains in between u me and myra..aur haan jaha tak rhi veebha ki baat toh tumhe insecure feel karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai..

N:haan haan toh m m maine kab bola ki min insecure ho rhi hoon??

M:achha..toh tum bilkul insecure nhi ho?? (He pulls her towards himself holding her by her waist.)

N:(puts her hands behind his neck) not at all..(she comes near he face)
U noe why?

M:(comes more closer) y?

N:because

M:because

N:only i hav the ability to tolerate a monkey like u..(she moves out of his grip.. and starts laughing)

M:(starts walking towards her.. nandini moves behind..) miss nandini murty dont flaunt ur smartness.

N:tumhe pta nhi hai nandini murthy is already smart.

M:u want me to shut ur smartness down..hun hun? Yeah?

N:(snakes his neck with her arms)what if i say yes?

M:by the way Ms. Murthy i love this bold side of urs..u never leave a chance to surprise me.

N:Mr.Malhotra hav patience their are a lot more surprises waiting for u.(she smirks with that)

This turned manik on and in no time he pressed his lips with hers...it was slow yet full of passions desires...finally they broke te kiss feeling the need for oxygen..manik started kissing her forehead then both her eyes both her cheeks...he started dropping kisses on her neck and slowly slide down the top from her shoulders and kissed there.. he picked her up and went on the bed he was about to slide her top when she held his hand and looked at his eyes...manik got what she had to say and immediately stopped right there..

M: dont worry nandini i will never do something which makes u feel uncomfortable...i will wait till the right time..

N: manik its just that.
(Manik keeps his finger on her lips.)

M:shhhh..u dont need to explain anything nandini...
(With this she hugs him tightly and plants a kiss on his cheek...she digs her face more into his chest...and manik hold her tightly in her embrase.. she kisses his heart)

N:good night.

M:good night(he kisses her forehead)

And then both drift to sleep..
....................................................

Next morning sunrays disturbed the sleep of 2 beautiful souls cuddling together...manik woke up first and saw his life snuggling more closer to him..it was indeed a beautiful morning for him...he kept on staring at his angel for another half an hour..finay nandini woke up.

N:(rubbing her eyes) good morning manik!

M:good morning sunshine! (Kisses her forehead)

N:when did u wake up?

M:half an hour before

N:what?. And what were u doin since the past half an hour?

M:admiring u!

Nandini blushes..

N:achha manik chalo get up fast Sab neeche breakfast ke liye wait kar rhe honge..N we also hav to leave for college..chalo get up fast.

M:nandini yaaaarrr... (He pulls her back) I need my morning dose..

N:what morning dose?

M:arreh!! Don't act all innocent and all hun..I saw yesterday night tum kitni bold ho..chalo now don't waste time..

Nandini pecks his lips and immedialty gets out of his grip and runs towards the washroom...manik smiled and ruffled his hair thinking about what just happened a few mins back..