Randomness!

A/N lets get right to the incredible awesome stuff that I want to say !!!!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Everyone hates Mondays. Most suicides happen on Mondays. It's true....but I wouldn't suggest trying it.....

There are on average 178 sesame seeds on a Big Mac....as stupid as it is someone actually counted....enough times to create an average.

Cats can hear ultra sounds...that kinda creeps me out.

<><><><><><><<>>><><><><><>

Now for my rant about.....random topic.....

The dukes of hazzard! Ok so I happen to love the show. Most kids of today's generation don't know that it even exists. But it's awesome. I'm a bow hunter, so the fact that they shoot a lot is some thing that I appreciate. Also Bo is soooooo cool!!!! But he's not faster then a redneck. I may have already said that but whatever. Anyways daisy duke most likely had the entire world in love with her....she's real pretty. Any ways...GO GENRAL LEE!

Next show I want to rant on and on about....PSYCH!

Ok so has anyone else seen that show? Well it's awesome. I love Shawn spencer. He's my idol. My cousin actually made me sit outside on a stump and close my eyes, keep in mind that I'd never seen psych before...and then he asked me...what was on his shirt....I got that right he also asked me about every one else's outfits. He even asked how many people were wearing....can you guess? HATS! Duh...I got every question that he asked me right. When he FINALLY finished INTERROGATING me...he told me that I was the most observant person that he knew...but he still thinks that HE'S the next Monk.... Idiot.

Now I want every one to go watch Tim Hawkins! He's amazing. Like amazing!!!! Watch the government can...and Cletus take the reel....and a homeschool family....lol awesome.

-Ashley