Story #2

This is hilarious! Just read... It's funny so bear with me. :)

Marisa POV

I'm driving my friend to the store and she was reading a bucket list of awesomeness on her phone. "This is really cool....but unrealistic. I mean how do you avoid a speeding ticket?" She said. "I'll show you how." I stated confidently. "Ok show me." She said cockily. At this point I sped up a considerable amount. Right up until I hit the speed of 110 mph. Soon enough a cop pulled me over. "Watch and learn." I said quietly to my friend. "Hello my name is officer Nate. You were speeding. So I'm gonna need to see your license." He said in an official tone. "Sorry Nate. But I can't do that." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Well I don't have my license. It was taken away for drunk driving." "Oh I see. Can I see the registration for your car please?" He asked. "No I don't have one." "Why not?" He asked getting annoyed. "Well Nate, ya see I stole this car so I don't have the registration." I answered. "You stole it?!" He asked angered. "Yeah the guy who I stole it from is in the trunk." I answered calmly. "In the trunk?" He asked. "Yeah....I killed him with a pick ax...." I trailed off. "Stay here!" He exclaimed before calling for back up into his radio. He sat in his car and watched us. "How on earth is this gonna help us avoid a ticket?!" My friend screamed at me. "Watch and learn." I repeated. Soon the back up officer was here. He walked up to my open window and asked...."can I see your license?" He asked. "Sure." I said handing him my license. "Thank you Marisa....could I are your registration?" "Here." I replied handing him the papers. "Please open the trunk." He ordered. I got out and opened the trunk. "Hmmm.....'' He said. "Hmmmm what?" I asked "well my officer told me that you didn't have your license or registration....also he said that you murdered someone's and stuffed them in the trunk.....of your stolen car." "Wow...I bet he said that I was speeding too..." I murmured. "Sorry for the inconvenience miss....have a nice day." He said as he left. Right before I got in the car I heard him fire Nate. Ehhh...whatever. "That is how you avoid a ticket." I concluded.

A/N funny? Comment and tell me! Please ad to your reading list! And vote! Thanks

-Ashley