Like Teenagers Do

Summary: Chris and Natalia are caught in a compromising position. Prompt by: Thank you for sending it in! :)

Thanks for reading! xx

—————————————————————————-

"Chris, your mom's downstairs," Natalia whispered with wide eyes, swatting his back.

Chris didn't let up. He nibbled her earlobe, then huskily replied in her ear, "Don't worry; she's totally cool with me having a girl up here. Just as long as I use a condom."

Natalia couldn't suppress her immediate response; she lay her head deeper into the pillow and roared with laughter. "Asshole."

He pulled back just far enough to gaze at her, winking with a heart stopping grin. Then his eyes fell on her enticing smiling lips and he couldn't control himself. He kissed her; hard.

Natalia immediately opened up to him, moaning low in her throat when his slippery tongue sought hers out. She let her legs fall open, allowing him to get even more comfortable between them. Her eager hands began to slide under his shirt, caressing his heated skin like she worshiped him.

She did.

Chris's hand snaked up her shirt, fingers curling around the mound of her breast. He could feel the pebbled flesh begging for attention through the bra cup and moaned in her mouth. He couldn't wait to wrap his lips around the hard tip, couldn't wait to have her moaning and groaning for him.

This woman was a drug to him, and he was undoubtedly an addict. Kissing her was like a habit that he couldn't kick; one that he never would. He wanted more of her, needed more of her; craved her, even.

Her scent invaded his senses, clouding his vision and fogging his mind with an urgency that was so intense, he didn't know how to control it. Or if he even could.

It had only been a week. How could she affect him this much? Nobody else ever did.

Natalia arched her back, pushing her chest further into his hand when his palm began a slow and torturous dance, switching between squeezing and rubbing the center to tease her nipple while he trailed kisses along her neck. His tongue found her sweet spot, fluttering back and forth and lapping at the light brown skin to earn the reward of her pleasured sounds.

His teeth marked her, making her gasp out in approval. "Please, oh god, Christopher.. please," she begged, out of breath.

Just as Chris pressed his hips firmly against her arousal, giving her another little taste of ecstasy, the door to his room swung open.

"Hey, Chris, I'm running off to the–oh!"

Chris froze and Natalia gasped, this time not out of sexual desire.

"Ma!" Chris cried after a fleeting second of stunned silence, his hand still very much glued to his girlfriend's breast.

"I'm so sorry!" Lisa apologized, the shocked expression taking over her features.

"Oh, my god." Natalia turned her head away from the door, her hands clutching Chris's back. Her face was flaming red, she could feel it, and the erection that was poking her in the belly was only deepening the color of her cheeks. She wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?!" Chris questioned, his voice rising a few octaves.

Lisa went on, babbling without any indication she was going to give them their privacy anytime soon. "I didn't know you had company. I was just coming up to let you know I was heading to the store, and to ask if you wanted lasagna or steak tonight. Shana is bringing her new beau over and Aunt Paula is stopping by with baby Ian." The more Lisa spoke, the more the expression on her face melted into an amused one. The laughing smile on her lips didn't go unnoticed by her son who pleaded her with his enlarged eyes. Still, she pretended like she hadn't just walked in on the couple fooling around under her roof. "Are you staying for dinner, Natalia?"

Chris was beyond irritated now. "Ma! Really?!"

"I'm just trying to get a head count!" Lisa explained. Truthfully, catching them in the act probably brought her more joy than it should have. The two were perfect for each other; she had known it the minute Shana brought her over to the house for dinner almost a year ago. She was not surprised their blind date setup had worked without fail. She called out to Natalia, smiling sweetly when the brunette's hesitant and utterly humiliated eyes answered her. "Are you free to stay, darling?"

Chris groaned in desperation to get him mother out to alleviate the mortification that trembled beneath him... and so he could resume where they had left off. His hand flexed around the flesh he held onto at the thought without realizing it, causing Natalia to squeak out her reply, "Um...yeah, sure, if that's okay."

"Of course it is! You know we love having you here. I'll be sure to set up a spot for you at the table."

Natalia forced a smile. "Thank you, Lisa."

A brief silence fell around them. It was incredibly awkward with Chris looking at his mother expectantly and Natalia biting her lip while staring at a spot above the door while Lisa looked on with a proud and fond smile.

"Ma!" Chris snapped. "Can you please get out now?"

Lisa cleared her throat and chuckled. "Right, well, I'll let you two kids...get back to it, then."

Chris shook his head disapprovingly at her deliberate poor choice of words, and then he sighed deeply when she disappeared behind the door.

With the sound of the promising click of the door shutting, Natalia let out the breath she had been holding. Then, her disbelief was released in the form of giggles that filled the air. "Holy shit...that did not just happen."

Chris tilted his head to peer down at her, a lopsided grin forming on his lips as he gazed at the laughing woman that made his stomach do crazy, wild things. It wasn't long before he joined her, the hilarity of what just occurred finding him. His entire body shook with mirth.

"So, your place from now on?"