Home Of My Own

Aaron's POV

It was a quiet drive to my sister. The streets were empty. It began to rain. Luckily I got to my sister before the rain got too hard.

I walk up to the 4th floor to room D106. I get my keys and unlock the door.

"Sis! I'm here!" I say before I fully enter the room. She came running to me and jumped to me and hugged me. Of course I hugged her back.

"Okay so good news. I found an apartment that you can get!" She says with such a huge smile. We have been looking for good places for me to live in and finally we found one.

Bzz

I grab my phone out of my pocket. It was a text message from Aphmau.

Hey. How'd you get my number? Did you take my phone? Your crazy but I did get home safe. Thanks for thinking about me I guess.. Wanna get to know each other more? Call me if that's a yes! Ttyl ^_^

"Ooh. Who is it?" My sister says with a grin.

I reply Aphmau with:

Sure. Text me when and where to meet up.

"Does someone have a text buddy? First friend? Eesh. Maybe a crush?" Annie says with a smirk.

"Its just a friend. I met her yesterday," I said with a smile that just couldn't go away. I explained to her who Aphmau was and how we met and etc etc.

Annie told me about the place, how much the rent and all that stupid adult stuff.

I decided to get the apartment and we scheduled a meet up with the apartment owner. Annie and I planned when to get stuff and where and blah blah blah.

That was basically how my evening was. The only good thing was when we went out for steak. Yummy steak!

Aphmau's POV

"Aphmau get down here now!" I heard my brother yell at the worst time. I literally just got comfy on my bed. Ugh.

I lazily got down the stairs.

"What?" I said once I was near the living room. "I was already relaxed an-" I said but was rudely interrupted.

"Where have you been all day?!" He said so angrily.

"I told you yesterday before I left I would be out fo-" I said but was interrupted once again. Instead of being interrupted with words I was interrupted with... A slap.

I run upstairs but he grabs my legs and I trip and fall on the stairs. Pain runs all around my body.

He punches me in my stomach. Slaps me again and again. Kicks me. Pain was all I felt.

He wore out and left me to cry. I crawled upstairs to my room in pain. It hurts. It hurts so much. I guess its what I deserve... I don't know anymore.