Emily

Aarons POV

      It was 5am and I was being called. So, I got up and walked into the living room where the telephone was and picked the phone up.

"Hello?" I say voice tired.

"Aaron!" Annie. I knew it, "Oh god. So, i was reading this book-"

"At 5 in the morning?" I ask as I head to the fridge to grab some food. After, I turn the light on in my bedroom and sit on my bed eating.

"Well no," she says and pauses for a bit, "actually I started reading around like 9 but- never mind about that. So, where was I? Oh! Okay so, I was reading a book right? So-"

"Babe? How are you still awake? I told you to sleep like 6 hours ago!" I hear Ken in the background. He sounded tired. I felt so sorry for him.

"Babe, whatever," she says and I guess Ken went to sleep because I never heard him anymore,"So as I was saying, I was reading this book about this couple, the guy planned out this whole thing to propose to the girl and it was UH-MAY-ZING! Then they had this super amazing wedding and  the guy planned that out too!"

"So... How does that relate to me?.." I ask and turn the TV on.

"I was thinking, why don't you do the same for Aph! I would help obviously! We are going to this whole thing in this place that I thought is so adorable and-" she says so fastly.

"Annie, I love the idea, don't get me wrong, but it's still 5 in the morning. Just come over tomorrow and we could plan this out then. Okay?"

"Ugh! You are so boring but fine. I still need to finish this-"

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FINISH THE BOOK! GO TO SLEEP AND WAIT TILL TOMORROW BABE!" I hear Ken scream in the background.

"Babe! The baby is sleeping! Gosh." She says and I bet she rolled her eyes at him, "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow bro! I'll be there at 12 with food!"

     After that, I hung up and lay down on my bed. I didn't know what to do and I felt sleepy. So I thought of something to do.

"Hello?" I say to the other person on the other end of the line.

"Aaron! It is 5 in the morning. What are you doing calling me?"

"Well... I just missed my babe." I say.

"Yeah well I am so sleepy! I have to got to work early tomorrow and I need to get all the rest I can get. Can I call you tomorrow? Er later?" Aphmau says.

"Fine. But make sure you call me. Bye babe. Mwah." I say and she says mwah back then we hung up. I think I could sleep peacefully now.

Aphmau's POV

     I was so tired! Aaron called me last night and I couldn't really sleep. It was 6 when I got to sleep and a few minutes later, my alarm went off and I had to get ready. Now I am so tired!

     Now, I was in my car on my way to work and it's my first day and it's so frustrating! I was assigned 3 assignments in one day. And I have to finish them before Friday. IT WAS WEDNESDAY!

     After I parked my car, I headed into the building and into my cubicle thing. Oh yeah, my job is like the assistant of a VP and people say it's a big step since it new and all but.. It is pretty hard so far. I have to be there before the VP and everyone and open up for others too. Ugh.

     Once I got to my cubicle, I saw a familiar black head of hair.

"Oh, hello Miss Aphmau." The person says as he turns the chair. On his lap were roses and on the table was some coffee. Sometimes, I don't even know why Aaron is so sweet.

"Aw babe, you got these for me?" I ask and kiss him on the cheek and get straight to working.

"Who else would this be for? Plus I wanted to surprise my babe at her first day at work. I'm proud of you." He says and stands up allowing me to sit, "Well, gotta go meet Annie soon. Got some business to discuss. I am really excited. I don't want to bother you so, I can pick you up later?"

"How about my car?" I ask.

"Friend is bringing it to your home. I will pick you up at..." He says.

"9 or 10. Bye babe," I say and give him a hug and a peck on the lips and he was off.

"So... That's your babe?" Emily my neighbor(cubicle wise) says.

      So you see, I kinda got Emily's job as a PA of the VP while she was on vacation so she is kinda mad with me. She was your typical mean girl. Blonde hair, pink clothes, sorta perfection(besides the attitude tho).

"Yeah.." I say and get back to work.

"He's pretty hot. Too hot for someone like you." I ignore her. It is my first day on  the job, I don't want to start a fight, "I don't get what he even sees in you," ignored, "All I see is a lump of poop."

"Shut up." I say nearly whispering but loud enough for only her to hear.

"Excuse me?" She says and pushes me so I fall of my chair and to the ground.

"Bitch! Stop messing with new people!" Says a girl with purple hair. Her name was Lassa. She was the one who gave me a tour around the place yesterday. Lassa pusheD Emily and Emily fell. Lassa helped me up and I just thanked Lassa and Emily left me.