Road Trip For Days!

Aphmau's POV

     "Yeah," I say annoyed, "Aaron did sleep over here last night."

    When I got into the room, the girls started telling me how they saw Aaron and wanted to know what happened. So I had to explain to them everything. Like literally everything.

     "Aw," Kawaii Chan says and sets her chin on her palms, "Kawaii Chan wonders if that will happen to her. Katelyn Sama? Did Katelyn Sama have a crush or a boyfriend?"

     "Kawaii Chan," Katelyn basically sighs out, "it is personal. And why would I tell you. Forget about that subject," Katelyn says and sits on the couch nearest to the tv, "are you and Aaron going on a... Date?"

     "Well..." I say and crisscross on the couch, " I wouldn't say date. I would say 'fun couple bonding' " I say. To be honest, I wonder if it is a date. I don't know if it is and I wish it was and at the same time... I guess I don't.

     "Well, I have to go grab some stuff and prepare for the trip. It won't be too long so I will be back in 3 days. That means I will be back at.." I say and check my phone. It read Feb. 26, 2016 (Wednesday), "I could be back either Friday or Saturday," I get up and fix myself a bit, "I have to go prepare now. See ya."

     "Kawaii Chan wishes you safeties and fun." Kawaii Chan says.

     "Bye Aphmau. Keep me updated." Katelyn says in her normal gloomy voice.

    With that, I went to the kitchen and grabbed the food that I put in containers and some drinks too and headed up stairs to pack some clothes and whatnot.

    I also put on my outfit. I wore a cute pink and white long sleeved baseball tee and some skinny jeans. I put on some converse and fixed other clothes.

Honk honk

      I ran out the door and said my last goodbyes to Katelyn and Kawaii Chan. I brought with me a pink and black duffel bag that held my food and some other stuff I needed and a sports bag that was black that held my clothes and some other personal stuff.

     "Hey Cutieron," I say and give Aarona peck on the lips and put my bag at the back, "did you get some stuff?"

      "What do you mean some stuff?" He says and looks at me.

     "Drive to your apartment." I tell him and he tries to ask why but I say, "N-n-n-n-no. Just. Go."

     We arrive at his apartment and I tell him to get some stuff that he will need for 3 days and he does what I tell him. After that we start on our little road trip singing songs along the way.

A/N
Hai guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know I said it might be long but I had no time and it was getting later and later so I felt guilty that I decided not to update so I updated something and this is the something. The longer one will be published on Sunday so no update for tomorrow. See you guys next time. Bai ^_^