Oh Ken

Annies POV

"Ken?!" I say as I drop the phone onto the floor to check on Ken and Miaha.

      I run into Miaha's nursery to find Ken with a gun in hand and Miaha in her crib with.... Blood. Dead. Eyes closed. Not... Moving.

"Ken!" I say and go up to him and take the gun, "You... You killed our daughter! I thought I could trust you! I thought you were the right man and father but you-"

"Mama?" I hear a baby voice say. I turn around to see Miaha sitting up in her bed.

"Ken! What is wrong with you?" I say and pick Miaha up. "You don't just do that!"

"Oh Annie. I just tried my gun out. I got it for safety," he says and put the gun into a case and locked it up, "I would never ever kill Miaha. She is too cute!" He says and pinches Miaha's cheeks.

     After that incident, I went back to Aaron because I knew for sure he heard the gun shot and got worried so I told him everything that happened.

Aarons POV

    "Annie! I was so worried." I say as I face palm, "Are you sure you are ready to marry Ken? Are you sure he is the right man? I mean you don't need to marry him! I have so many friends that I can-"

      "Aaron, you worry too much! I love Ken and I am ready to marry him," she says, "so I'll just email you all the information you will need to know about the wedding and all that. Oh and you can invite Aphmau and anyone else. Just tell me next week Tuesday who you want to invite so I can send out invitation letters and at seats and all that wedding stuff. Love you big bro! Bye!"

      With that, I hang up and go into my room and see Aphmau on my bed.

     "Since when did you get here?" I ask and sit on the bed beside her.

     "Ever since you started pacing in your kitchen. And babe, you need to remember to lock your door. What if I was a criminal. Or even worse! A murderer!" She says and sits on my lap, "Besides, I got bored at home so I thought we could do something...... Fun."

       "You mean..." I say but she pushes me so I lay flat on the bed.

      "Of Course! Let's Netflix and chill! It has been way too long and I need you to run my back. I am so tired of working and adult stuff."

      After our little chat, we just Netflix and chilled the whole night. She slept over and we discussed lots of stuff. Stuff like the wedding and that. It was an interesting day.

A/N

Before you start getting so mad at how short this story is I am just going to say sorry. If you read my AN from the last chapter or  note, you may know why this is short. I wanted to update and I was running out of ideas and all that so I just thought I had to update and update soon. So I did. It may not be long but it is something. I am going to try to update a longer one next week so.... Be ready. Maybe not because I could get lazy.

Thanks for your understanding! Bai