Gun Shots

Aaron's POV

"Good morning babe," I say to Aphmau on the phone. As soon as I woke up, I called Aphmau because I felt like I needed her, "oh nothing.... Just missed you...... Wanna go out later..... You choose but my treat.... Okay see you in 20 minutes...... Love you too babe..."

I hang up and get ready to go. Before I could get into the shower I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?" It was an unknown number so I didn't know who it was. What's up with all these unknown numbers?

"Aaron? Aaron! Oh thank god you answered!" The person on the other end of the line says.

"Um... Who is this?" I say not being able to recognize the female sounding voice.

"Aaron! It's me Annie!" At that moment, I was so happy. I have missed Annie so much. After I bought my apartment(which was years ago) we never talked. She was really focused on studying and chores that she never had much time.

"Annie! Oh I miss you so much!" I say and sit on the bed with only a towel on.

"Of course you do. But big bro," she says and I get worried. Her voice becomes sad, "mom she... She has cancer."

"What?!" I say. I may hate her but, she is my mom. I love her no matter how much pain she has caused me, "What kind of cancer?"

"I don't exactly know what it is called because the doctor was in a rush and told me to research a cancer that is related to blood and I'm lazy as always." Cancer. Blood cancer. I knew there was some disease or cancer going around in my family but I never knew it would be this.

"What.. What stage?" I say finally gathered the courage to ask.

"2. They said it could be treatable. Key word could be. Aaron, I really don't know what to do. It also costs a lot of money and... We don't have all that money. My salary per pay check is only $900 and we need over $3000. I don't know what to do. Mom is suffering so much. I-I know you don't have money that is donate-able but please Aaron, please find a way. I can't loose mom. I really can't."

"Annie," I say and bite my lip then I let go when I finally know what I am going to say, "I will find a way. Make sure they do the treatment. I will find the money. I will. Don't cry."

"They said," she says starting to sob a bit more, "they said we need to have it by next Tuesday. How are we going to get that much money that fast? Aaron, we are in trouble. As much as I want to stay in college, I think I might have to stop. The tuition is probably what takes up the most money and-"

"No. You will not stop schooling because I can't find money for mom. I will find money. I told you that. Just.. Don't worry." I say and rest my elbows on my knees.

"Okay," she say and she sniffles a bit and I can tell she was also drying up her tears, "after all this bad news, I have good news. I actually gave birth to a healthy little girl just two weeks ago. I have been trying to contact you but I wasn't able to. And I know you are about to get all mad and ask who the dad is. The dad is Ken. He told me he'd help raise our child. Her name is Miaha by the way. I trust him."

"If you trust him," I say and lay on my bed, "I guess I should trust him too. So when is the wedding?"

"How did you know there'd be a wedding?" She says.

"Babe! I'm home!" I hear Ken on the other end of the line, "Aaron, I'll call you on skype later so you could see little Miaha and Ken as well and also me. I hope you're planning on coming home for a week or two to visit."

"I guess I should. But I have to-" I say and was soon interrupted by a gunshot that seemed to come from the other end. Oh god no. Please don't be what i think it is..

A/N
Hai guys. Sorry for late update I am super busy with school and stuff so instead of updating long chapters on a schedule, I will update any time I can and as often as possible. I will also try and make the stories long enough. Sorry for short chapter but I was in a rush and I just didn't have enough time. This is a lot of sorries in one authors note so I will stop there. See you guys in the next chapter or talk to you guys in the next chapter. Bai!