Normal Day

Aphamau's POV

     I get up out of my new bed. It feels so nice to live in a home where you know is safe. With people who actually love you. Its a wonderful feeling that I wish I had a long time ago.

     I go to my vanity and brush my hair. I grab my towel and take a shower.

     My dad gave me a room in their house to have. It was complete unlike my old room. This room had its own bathroom, a walk-in closet and everything I wish I had before. It was here. A dream come true. I felt like a princess.

     After I got dressed, I headed down stairs to the kitchen. I knew where everything was because my step sister, Mukenzy, gave me a house tour. It was fun. After that we hung out in the lounge area watching movies until we fell asleep.

    "Good morning Aunt Beth," I say as I walk in. Aunt Beth was my dads wife. She was super kind. She wasn't an evil step mother. She was kind.

    "Aphmau, I told you many times to call me mom," she says and puts a plate of pancakes on top of the counter, "here are some pancakes if you'd like some but I am also making waffles so you can wait or eat."

    "I would rather eat because I'm starving, mom."

    "See, your getting the hang of it. Later around like 10 Mukenzy and Ell wants to go to a party. If you want to go, they said to tell them." Mukenzy and Ell were twins and they were my age.

    "Okay. I'll go get them and I will get Meryl too." I say and head on back upstairs. I call my sisters and we eat breakfast. Of course I tell them I wanted to come to the party.

Aaron's POV

      I get up and take a shower. I head to the kitchen and grab some food.

     "Aaron," my sister says entering the kitchen, "there is a party tonight. Wanna go?"

    "Sure," I say peeling a banana, "so where is the party?"
    "Mell's place."
    "Why Mell? What is the ocassion?"
    "She hosts a party at her house every Friday. Today, her parents are out of town so its much better and much more fun than usual. Its starts like 10 tonight. I could drive us over."
     "Okay. Now I gotta go. I'm going to go do all those apartment stuff. I'm getting the apartment today."
     "Okay. See you later." She says and hugs me.

     I go down stairs to my car in the parking lot and drive to the apartment.

     Once I get to the apartment building, I text Aphmau. We haven't talked in a while.

Hey wanna go join me later. Maybe have brunch together? Not like its a date or anything... Maybe we can go IHOP.

     She texts me back almost immediately.

Sorry can't. A friend and I are going out to catch up. Maybe tomorrow? So sorry. How's the apartment thing?

    Oh well. I guess I will be alone later. Maybe I can text Dante or Laurence. That's what I did. Garroth and Laurence came. Its been a long time since we have met. This was fun. Finally an okay-ish normal day.