Prolouge

*OMG I did a fancy thing and used a prologue*

Cadenza's POV

Why, hello there! My name is cadenza meaning Rhythmic in Italian. Raised in a village called Vally-View. It's just a quaint little town in the middle of a forest. I was adopted by my dad when he found me on the outskirts of a burning village, picking roses and saying they were for my parents grave. I don't remember much of that time I just know it was horrid. I have red hair that flows into a scarlet red, I wear a black dress that has a belt at the waist. Oh yes I forgot to mention I am a witch. In this world there are witches and Magicks users. These are two very different things. We despise each other. Magicks has lots of different types of Magicks while witch craft has been limited to one thing. Every magics user I have met with said I was a Magicks user but I'm not. It's just very confusing.

Anyway...... My familiar is a black cat. I can speed with him and understand him as if he was speaking English. Everyone else just heard him as meowing when to me he is like a human cat? Uggg... I hate explaining stuff like this. I'm not very far into witch craft but I can make potions, undo curses and make barriers. Sadly I have to teach myself. I have a book. A special book. Only I can read the book and understand it and I'm the only one that can open it let alone. People around me question me. I'm the only witch in the village. The rest of the people are either Magicks users or normal people with a talent. I always feel alone... I have no friends the only time people talk to me is when. They need something from me. They never want to befriend me. It's probably because of the rumour that witches are back-stabbers and will always go behind your back. Off that subject.. My hobby!
I make clothes as a hobby I make dresses and suits. It's really fun, ever since I picked up a needle I was a natural! Anyway that's all from me today.....Bye!