Chapter 5- I Never Thought So..

I was hugging my mum. My family. I felt loved. For first time in a long, long time. By the time we had finished all the villagers had come back and started to repopulate the village. I walked back to my cottage. For once I felt happy in my cottage. I felt at home. Even though they don't need me anymore, they have my mum, it feels like a vacation that lasts forever! "So this is what it feels like to be free!" I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.
"What could this village need now?" I once again thought. I opened it to see everyone. When I say everyone, I mean everyone.
"What's all this 'bout" I say while leaning on the door frame.
"Well, as a village we have decided that, we are in your complete dept. You saved us from the war. You have us things we could never return. You put up with all of our stubbornness. So for that we declare you the new Lord of Vally-View." The girl at my door explained.
"Well, I can't handle the responsibility of being a Lord right now. I am just going through a stressful time. I recently found out I was a demigod... I'm just confused. I have to be honest for the last 3 hours I've sat on the couch and ate 3 tubs of ice-cream."
"Err,, demigod? We will help you get through it. We will work with great forces to satisfy your every need."
"Thank you so much.... You know what... I agree to your request but I want to be treated normally. All my life I just wanted to be an equal. So thank you for fulfilling my request."
"Your welcome, Lord Cadenza."
"Please only call me Cadenza."
"No we insist."
"If you insist." I sigh. With that Al said and done they all left. Only moments later to be addressed by a royal golden wyvern.
"Young human, I should be bowing to you." Spoke the wyvern.
"Why..."
"Wait! You can understand me?!?!?!"
"Yes is that a problem?"
"No, I'm just looking for my human soulmate,"Explained the wyvern. "Her name is Cadenza Monroe."
"Errm, sorry but I think that may be me?"
"No... It's not you.... Or wait are you.... I can't tell... All I can tell is that you have a pure and noble heart. Nobel enough to have a wyvern. Speaking of which do you have one."
"No, I recently became Lord though!" I exclaimed.
"Really? Well in that case can I have the honour of being by your side and your very own faithful wyvern?"
"Yes! Of course! I really need more companions as well as help in general."
"Thank you, kind human. My name is Pearl."
"No problem, Pearl. It's my job to make people happy."
"Awww... So sweet. Me and my kin are staying in a nearby hill."
"Wait there's more of you?"
"Yes! My family!"
"Bye Pearl I will summon you when I need your assistance."
"Bye, Cadenza may the luck of the wyvern be with you.." (GET THE PUN? No? Because if what her mum said like she was blessed?)

After the day of commotion, I finally settled down in my foamy double bed.

Authors Note

Sorry for short chapter