Chapter 3- A "Normal" Day

From now on I will be writing as it happens not in diary entries.

I woke up in my normal house. I was still grinning widely from what happened yesterday. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I knew who it was going to be. Someone who needed something. I answered the door to someone I've never seen before.
"What do want?"
"What do I want? I'm well... New... Oh.... You seem to be a Magicks user."
"No actually, I'm a witch... Oh great someone new that wants to use me for my powers. Just because I'm different."
"I would never do that to you." She obviously hasn't noticed my eyes. "By the way my name is Joy."
"Thank you Joy." I said while taking my head out of my hands. I looked up at her. She started to freak out. Now she saw my eyes.
"Oh, the eyes. I don't know where that came from. They just appeared yesterday."
"Oh my Ireza."
"I forgot my name is Cadenza."
"Well.... Weirdest day of my life... I never thought I would meet the one and only Lady Ireza's daughter." She says while bowing.
Oh... Okay...: WAIT IREZA'S DAUGHTER." I quietly shouted.
"Keep your voice down. I'm a scholar, I know everything there is to know about Ireza. Like she once had a daughter."
"No that's not true. My real parents died in a village fire when I was younger.."  At this moment Salem came to the door and started to rub against my leg. I slowly bent down and started to pet my adorable cat.
"Orrrr..... He's adorable." Joy said in awe while tilting her head to the side and put her hands together. ( like the anime girls when they are exited)   
"I know he's my familiar."
"Really?! I thought you would have an owl."
"That's what 'logical' people say." I said starting to giggle. For the next few minutes we stand there laughing our heads off like psycho paths. After a few minutes of pure laughing, Joy needed to go home so she did so. I enjoyed today it was very fun. I thought it was all normal until.........

I saw a shadowy figure, the shadow wasn't a man it was a woman..... We just stood there staring each other down.... Until she spoke the words I haven't heard for years...
"Don't be scared to cry, people cry not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for too long," I saw a tear fall out of her left eye.
"What do you mean... I'm not scared to cry..... I'm not scared what are you trying to do? Make me sad? Make me fear? Bring me pain? Because right now that's what you are doing"
"I am??? Oh no, I'm so sorry my dear child."
"Child? Errm, excuse me for asking but who are you?" I questioned.
"I.... I am.... L.... Lady.... I...reza.." She says between sobs. Am I supposed to remember her?
"I thought you died in war?"
"No.... That's what I made them think. I've been watching over every single person. I've watched you, my dear daughter, grow up and over come your fears. For that I'm proud of you..." That's when there was a load bang....

Authors note-

Thank you hatfulep1cX for your support. This chapter is out for you. <3 I just spent  a hour writing this, I know it isn't as good as the last I just ran out of Ideas at the time . Tell me where you want this to go in the comments. <3
Bye. Such Kawaii~Desu.