Chapter 7- Un-Named Chapter

I woke up with my deep red hair, somehow, in my face. Like, all over. I knew I had to get up so I dragged my limp body out of bed and got dressed in my favourite royal blue and sliver white dress. It was a truly beautiful dress, complete with a baby blue flower crown carefully placed on my head. My hair then looked like a red river spilling over my shoulders in a flurry. I walked out of my room and decided to have a chat with Salem.
"SALEM! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed.
"I'm here, keep your pants on." Salem replied like the smarty pants he is.
"Well, do you want food?"
"YUS!"
"Okay! I need something to do before I head out on the village anyway." I made my way to the kitchen with Salem as my shadow. I reach up to the cupboard on my tip toes (small people problems) and grab the kitty food. I then reach down to the floor and pour out his food. As soon as I moved my hand away he dug in to his meal. Now I go to the village. I opened my cottage door to see the stupendous sunshine making the lake glitter. Water patterns reflected out onto walls of tall houses nearby. I ambled through my wonderful town to go check on everyone when I saw my mother casually relaxing on a rooftop. I giggled and shook my head. She really doesn't care what others think. I paced forward to the market, where villagers raced around looking for groceries. It was a peaceful yet rampage of a place. Busy folk frolicked as they tried their best to sell their goods. But it's true, some will win and some will lose. As I left I spotted Joy out of the corner of my eye. I quickly skipped over and started a staring contest for no apparent reason. She blinked after a few minutes and we both started to laugh. We are the most strange people known to man kind, I swear.
"Hey, Joy. You want to join me round the village?"
"Yeah.... Sure." We then set off round the village . All was normal, bees were buzzing, birds were singing and children were playing. With that I set off home. After sprinting around the town, I was exhausted. No drama but it takes a lot of energy. Oh my mother (get it because Lady Ireza is her mother....no okay,...) it's hard work being a Lord. I walk to my kitchen for some of my beloved food. I seriously need some from that day. I decided on a meal of blueberry pancakes. I ate and then went to bed. That was one heck of a big day..... I wonder what the next new and exiting day will hold.

Sorry for short chapter...