Chapter- 2 Her Story

This chapter is for nightcoreangel123 your welcome

It was weird... It was strange... Easily
noticeable.... It was a dim glow coming from outside. I stepped out to see... Well nothing, just a glow.. I touched it.... It felt as if it burned me... Really badly... At that moment I fell to the ground... (She will probably fall/ get knocked out a lot XD) from what felt like a year of sleeping I awoke once again only to see nothing changed like as if I only blinked. I shrugged it off and wen inside. I was brushing my flowing red hair to see my eyes... They changed. One was a sky blue and the other was a deep purple. I looked in shock as I ran my hand over my newly changed eyes. They wouldn't change. I couldn't think of anything that could've done this... WAIT! The light it must've done it.. It has to be... Or is it some hidden force, hiding in the shadows ready to pounce at any moment. I was the first victim.... What will it do to me? What will it do next? Why me? I have never upset Mother Nature or have I? All of a sudden lots of familiars surrounded me as I was teleported outside my house. I started to panic. No one knows my location... Or do they? I bet I'm just stressed so I pinched myself but nothing happened this was real... I took deep breaths...
In and out....
In and out....
I was calm. Then a lady dressed in blue came up to me.
"Hello Cadenza"
"How do you know my name...." I say slightly scared.
"I actually don't know I guessed." She started " oh.. Yes my name is Hyere"
   (pronounced hi-ear-a)
"Well nice to meet you. Errrm this is a bit of an odisy to ask but are you a witch?"
"Hmm? Oh yes... I used to have a daughter... She was also a witch but she was taken from me." She started to sob.
"Hey, it's okay. She will live on in your heart. Never forget her. She must've been so special to you. Just remember, she may out grow your lap but she will never outgrow your heart." I said with a smile while comforting her.
"Thank you... So much.... I.... Will find my baby girl..." She said in between sobs. She was slowly regaining strength. I could tell she was strong. She just needed to have her mind set.
"No problem. It's my job. I know what it's like to have someone special taken from you.... I lost my biological in a village fire." A tear slowly began to make its way out of my one blue eye.
"Oh yea if it isn't rude. Why are your eyes different colours."
"I really don't know I just got them today."
"Oh... It's just because I thought only close descendants of Lady Ireza had different coloured eyes that's all.." Se explained.
"Aha okay. I never knew if I was or not. However I can speak with wyverns. I doubt I am a descendant because Lady Ireza was a Magicks user and I'm a witch so that wouldn't make sense."
"Well all of that is not true. Lady Ireza had the spiritual energy to master both Magicks and witchcraft.. She was amazing she really was."
"You act like you knew her."  I giggled.
"Well I actually did. She was my best friend. She died doing what she did best, helping. Ireza died in a war."
"Oh... I'm sorry for offending you."
"Oh no it's okay. You actually remind me if her a lot it's actually quite weird."
"Oh well I'm not sure I am in any way related to her but if you think I remind you of her then we can keep in contact if you want."
"Oh yes please." She replied maturely. I could tell she was holding back squealing for some very strange reason.
"Here." I handed her a sequence of squiggles and swirls. She seemed to understand why it said.
"Thank you."
"For what? I said obviously confused.
"For refining me of an old and dear friend that I miss so much. Thank you."
"I didn't do anything but okay."
"You don't have to do anything to warm someone's heart from reminding them of someone they once knew and loved." I smiled so brightly. I knew I made her happy. It was so nice to see. I made someone's heart warm again. Anyone should be proud that you can so easily make someone so grateful from meeting a single individual. Me. I never thought I would be then one out of millions that would be smiling from one thing. Making someone so very happy. This will keep you going. Remember to stay true to your heart.
Never give up. :D