Chapter 4- I Think I'll Have A Heart Attack

This chapter influenced by heart attack.

My heart stopped. My eyes blinked. My stomach jerked. All for a brief second. Nothing happened. we just stared and stared...... Then it happened. I knew what was happening. I think my mother knows too. I only knew briefly.... It was war... As soon as it hit me I ran inside, I readied my enchanted bow and my spells. I always knew it would happen. I was ready to fight for this village, give up my life for this village. Even though they did nothing for me, I need to protect them. Even if I die in the process. They will know I died saving them. Yes, they are already in my dept but it will make them realise what good I did for them.
I headed out to was, it was the Lilac Village invading. Many of the villagers fought valiantly but lost their lives. It was so sad to see every person I saved in someway lose their lives like a snap. I started to break down but still fought. With my mother by my side made the war a lot easier. Within all of a minute there was a purple flash.. I thought it was the Lilac Village's Magicks user. But no..... The glow..... It was...... Me and Mother. We were making it all go away. Everyone ran in fear. Then they realised who we... Well my mother was and started bowing to her feet. In a beam of light I was on the floor, my mother was still up there. I could never be strong. Never be powerful. I started to breakdown even more so then before. Tears flowed out if my eyes as I heard then silent shouts of sorry to my mother. I would never be worshipped as she has. I, at one point beloved in myself, but now I'm just a stupid old mess on the blood stained grass crying my eyes. All was dim and dull until she came and put a soft and gentle hand on my wet, from rain, shoulder. It was her. Ireza, she made me snap out of my thoughts and smile.
"Mother, why did you come back for me. In this town I'm seen as a nuisance and a slave to the town. I will never be as special or as powerf-" I was cut off.
"Nonsense! You are the most special girl in the world. When you were born you were blessed with then scale of wyvern and the wing of a pixie. Never fear. Salem will protect you through everything. You do have Magicks you just need to believe you can do it!"
"Th...than...thank y...you m..um." I said between sobs.
"It was nothing. I will do anything to cheer up my dear daughter."
"Let's fix the town!" I giggled while wiping tears if my cheeks.
"Let us go!" We both laughed and set off to work. Within a few hours we had almost done all the houses and all was left was the wretched pathways. Everything was done. It was beautiful. More so then normal. We planted plants and we were done. I love my mum so much....

Here you go hatfulep1cX enjoy!