I love you

~Lillianas Pov~
When we got home we put our school stuff down and went to the kitchen to get a snack. I got a sandwich,Johnny got chips,Bri got a soda, and pony wasn't hungry. We sat down in a circle on the living room floor and decided to play truth or dare. "Babe you first" my boyfriend said to me and I death glared at him "Bri truth or dare" I asked "Dare" she said and I smiled a mischievous smile "I dare you to make out with pony" I said and she started to blush. She got on top of him and they had an intense make out session until I cleared my throat. They pulled apart and both of them were as red as a tomato. I giggled and looked at Bri "your turn" I said raising an eyebrow. We continued to play this for a few hours until we got bored. Johnny and I decided to take a walk to the lot. On the way to the lot I started to shiver and Johnny handed me his hoodie. "Your not getting this back" I said while smiling. He giggled and pulled me closer to him. We made it to the lot and he sat down. I sat on his lap and he smiled at me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He layed back and I layed on top of him. It turned into a makeout session and he pushed my long Brown hair out of my face.. "I-I love you Lilly" he said. I smiled down at him and pushed his black hair out of his face "I love you too johnnycakes" I said and that's how out night ended...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallo guys! How have you all been? I've been good.. Whale bye❤