first school day

-Lillianas POV-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing. I groaned and quickly rolled out of bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower.

                 ~after shower~

I got out of the shower and walked to my closet to pick out my first day of school outfit. I picked out a blue shirt that said 'best friends' and had two kittens on it and a pair of blue jean shorts with flowers on them, got dressed, pulled my hair in a messy bun then grabbed my schoolbag and walked out to go get Bri.

------------------------------

                       ~Bri's POV~

I got woke up by the sound of my parents screaming, as usual, and tried to go back to sleep when i remembered it was the first day of school. yay! note the freaking sarcasm. I quickly got out of bed, and went to my bathroom to get in the shower. After i took a shower i walked to my closet and picked out a pink shirt with flowers and ruffles at the bottom. I quickly got dressed, pulled my long brown hair in a ponytail, grabbed my book bag and went to meet Lilly. When we got to school we got our schedule and had all the same classes.

1- Reading

2- Science

3-Social studies

4-Math

5-Physical Education

6-Spanish

7-Newspaper

8-drama

we walked through the halls of Fairview high when we noticed Pony and Johnny walking towards us. Turns out they had almost all classes with us. so with that done we walked to class, the four musketeers/best friends. Oh and did i tell you? if not, i got my memory back!