Meeting the gang

Dallas finally agreeded to let me and Bri meet the gang, due to LOTS of begging. Plus, i convinced her it was fine and no body would hurt her anymore. "Come on Lilly and Bri, we are leaving" He called down to us. "Coming" we both said. We ran down the stairs and walked down the side walk until we got to an old run down house and Dallas went inside without even knocking, just like rude. When we got inside I saw six guys gathered in the living room. " Hey guys" Dallas said. "And who is this pretty broad" A guy with a bird tattoo said "Hey thats my kid sister your talking about" Dallas snapped  "Excuse me but I don't cake my face with makeup everyday" I snapped "Whatever. The names Steve" he said nonchalantly "I'm Darry" a tall muscular guy said holding out his hand. "Soda" A guy that had movie star looks said "Pony" "I'm johnny" A tan guy said " I'm Keith but call me Two-bit" " I'm Lilliana but call me lilly" I said. Bri just stood there not saying anything till I nudged her side " Oh sorry. I'm Brylie but call me Bri" and then we talked and when it got late Dallas said " Come on kiddos we should get going" and with that we walked out of the house, thankfully no socs were around.