Getting Together

~Sodas POV (surprise)~

I can tell that Caitlin likes me, the twinkle she gets in her pretty blue eyes when she looks at me and I think that Cayson is cheating on me. She is distant and wont talk to me at all. I was walking to work when i saw something out of the corner of my eye. When i got closer I saw it was Cayson kissing... Another guy?!

"Really Cayson?! What the fuck? We are over I dont ever want to see you again!" I said, then i ran off and to the house. When i got inside i saw Caitlin on the couch talking to Lilly and Bri I just ran to my room.

~Caitlin's POV~

I was just sitting down talking to Lilly and Bri when Soda came barging in. I saw him looking at me out of the corner of my eye an he just ran off.

" Hey guy's I will be right back" I told Lilly and Bri. They just nodded and went back to talking

I went up to Sodas door and knocked, and when he didn't answer i just walked in to see him on his bed... Crying?

"Hey Soda" I cooed

He looked up and his happy dancing eyes were no longer dancing nor happy.

"Hi" he said

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"I caught Cayson cheating on me" he said. How could she? He is such a gentleman all the time

"You listen to me; she does not deserve you, she treats you like shit all the time and you are always such a gentleman to all girls and then she goes and cheats on you? Soda you have me, Lilly, Bri, and the gang you don't need her and anyone for that matter. You are awesome and that is all you need to know" I finished my rant and looked at him, he wiped his tears away and smiled up at me.

"Thank you Caitlin, for everything" he said

I just nodded and went to lay beside him. When i got on the bed he sat up and starting leaning in. Then he kissed me?! Sodapop Patrick Curtis kissed me.

"Um um um" he stammered over his words but I cut him off.

"Its fine Soda, i like you, a lot" I said.

"Will you Caitlin Smith, be my girl?" He asked, my smile grew even wider.

"Of course i will be" I said

When we got back outside everyone was gathered in the living room.

"We have an announcement to make" Soda said and all eyes were on us, causing me to look at the floor, due to my shyness. " Caitlin and I are dating" he finished

After he said that you could here wolf whistles and cheers coming from everyone.. Well then I was not expecting that!!