Arguments

Brylies POV

The next day, we woke up to yelling, and I jumped up and ran to where the yelling was coming from. It was Soda and Caitlin.

"I dont know how many times i have to tell you, me and Cayson are done Caitlin. D-O-N-E." Soda yelled, which caused Caitlin to scoff. I stood in the doorway, out of sight but in earshot

"That's not what it looked like when y'all were kissing" Caitlin softly whispered, tears rolling down her cheek. I had to hold back a gasp, covering my mouth with my hand. That- that doesn't sound like Soda. He loves Caitlin.

"Caitlin.. I told you. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. I was trying to push her away but she wouldn't let me. She gripped onto my arms."

Caitlin wasn't making eye contact with Soda, and that just seem to upset him even more. I couldn't help but think, Cayson broke his heart, and was now trying to ruin his relationship? I couldn't just sit there and let that happen. I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"Cait.. look I know this doesn't sound like much but trust me. Soda loves you. So much. And do you really think he would break your heart, because he knows how it feels? No. He wouldn't. So even if you don't believe him, believe me. Your bestfriend."

Caitlin sighed and finally looked up. She walked forward and put her hand up to Sodas cheek, rubbing softly. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you" she whispered be before kissing him on the lips. "I love you. I want you no matter what, even if something happens and it's unforgivable I will find a way to forgive. I will do whatever it takes to keep this relationship Soda"

I smiled in victory, thinking to myself 'Wow, I should be a counselor'