Socs

~Lillys POV~

I was walking walking home by myself, per usual. I looked behind me and saw a blue mustang trailing behind me. I tried to pick up my speed but they got in front of me and cut me off

"What the fuck do you Socs want?" I asked, not showing them my fear.

"Hey pretty lady why don't you come with us?" One of them asked. I guess its time to play hard to get.

"How about no?" I asked. All of a sudden one of them charged at me. They pinned me to the ground and one of them got on my stomach, and started to cradle my thigh. He then pulled out a blade.

"Johnny! Pony! Anyone help!" I screamed

"Shut her up for gods sake shut her up!" The one on my stomach screamed. I felt them put a cloth (chlorophoam) on my mouth and I blacked out.

             ~Johnnys POV~

Pony and I were walking home from school when we heard screaming.

"Pony do you hear that?" I asked him and he nodded his head. I ran to the source of the scream and saw five socs beating up a girl I got closer and saw it was Lilly. My girlfriend!

Hell.

To.

The.

No.

I ran up to the one on her stomach and kicked him off. I heard footsteps behind me and looked back to see the gang. Pony must have got them.

"Get the hell away from my sister!" Dally screamed. They looked up and saw it was Dallas. They looked shocked at first but ran back to their car. Haha assholes deserve it. I looked at Lilly and saw she was unconscious.

"Dally! Come here!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He came running over and saw Lilly. He punched the wall next to us and picked her up. We ran back home and when we got there she woke up

"W-w-hat h-a-a-p-n-e-d?" She asked, stuttering.

"Shhh sis get some rest" Dally cooed. I can tell he has a soft side for her. She nodded her head and closed her eyes and soon enough she was asleep again. I smiled and went on the couch and fell asleep.