Waking up

~Lillys POV~                               Was I dead? It sure felt like it.. My eyes were heavy and as much as I wanted to open them, I couldn't. I heard familiar voices but couldn't quite make out who they were.

I think she is waking up

Her hand twitched!

Is she okay?

I finally found the strength to open my eyes and when I did i saw my boyfriend and my brother standing in front of me. I smiled and as soon as I did Johnny looked my way. He smiled and jumped forward, attacking me in a bear hug. Well he missed me. I looked over at Dally who looked like he was about to cry. I was shocked Dallas Tucker fucking Winston was about to cry. He smiled at me and, he too, attacked me in a bear hug. At this point I couldn't breath and was gasping for air.

"C-cant b-b-breathe" I said in between breaths and they both let me go

"Sorry" They said in unison.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Johnny asked and I nodded my head, looking at Dally for approval. He nodded and Johnny and I walked out the door, onto the porch.

"Park?" Johnny asked

"Park"

"Race ya" He said and I smirked.

"Try me"

He ran off the porch, me hot on his trail. I gained on him and me, being in track, got ahead of him. I ran and ran till we got to the park and I won.. Of course. We sat under the tree and gazed up at the stars.

"Ya know I really like you and I don't want to lose you" He said and I felt tears well up in my eyes. That meant a lot.

" I really like you too" I told him "I might even love you"

We talked for the rest of the night and went back home after we watched the sunset.

I'm falling for Johnny Cade and man am I falling hard.