Author's Note

Dear Reader, 

   I can't really believe this book is finally finished! Let's not beat around the bush here, we all know it's been difficult at times, despite the fact I have had it all planned out since I first started writing it. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed it nonetheless, that you were surprised by the story or at least found yourself more engaged by the characters. 

   Please leave comments on what you thought on the story as a whole, I need the criticism in order to go back and edit it and make it better. Without you guys, it would just be based on my opinion and where would be the fun in that? Tell me if you have a favourite character, or if there are aspects of a certain character that you find irritating. Maybe the plot was predictable, maybe it wasn't, I can't tell unless you let me know! 

   Some (hopefully all) will be pleased to know that I am planning on writing a third and final book in the series, which is going to be bigger and better than both 'California Dreaming' and 'Nightmare on Broadway'. I can't tell you much, because I haven't started planning it yet, but what I do know is that it is set in Las Vegas, and Gabriel will be a much bigger character in it. I like this, because I kind of love Gabriel. 

   In other news, if you're missing this story, I've written a book which I am really proud of called 'Dearest Kit'. It's complete and I'd love to hear what you guys think about it, maybe you can tell your friends, because as much as I love Wattpad, there is no other way to get noticed, than word of mouth.  I'm also going to start a new book called 'Welcome to Deadwood', which I have to keep a secret (or else my alter ego will get mad at me...) However, what I will tell you, is it is going to be awesome, I know it. 

Thank you, as always, for reading my work, it means more to me than you probably realize. 

Yours, 

Lily x