Chapter Eleven

I know, I know! I'm sure you all hate me, but I've had some serious writer's block and just haven't been able to get round to writing this! I hope you enjoy the chapter, I hope it explains a few things, If you're still unclear, just leave me a little message :) I also have a few ideas/deals for you incredibly loyal readers of mine...

1. It would mean a lot to me if you went to my new story 'Beautiful Silence' and told me what you thought, it's just a concept at the minute and would like to know whether to carry it on or not! If you do leave me a lovely comment (with youth in rebellion is awesome in the comment) I will do anything you want...read your story...fan you...dedicate a chapter? It's all up for grabs! 

2. If anyone has any ideas for new characters for the story, maybe/maybe not inspired by yourself, then give me a message on here or a private message and the best ones will be featured in the story...somewhere along the line! 

3. I dunno about any of you but I like knowing pointless little information about characters in stories, so the best questions for characters I see in the comments I'll answer in the next author's note? Basically, anything from what Jia's favourite colour is to where and who did Henry lose his viriginity to!? I mean, I want to know those things!! 

Thank you so much for reading, please, enjoy :) xxxx

____________________________________________________________________________

   I lent forward in my seat and tapped my foot restlessly against the wooden floor, rocking backward and forwards ever so slightly. Henry was watching me carefully, becoming increasingly more irritated by my nervous mannerisms. Every few seconds I would glance over my shoulder and stare at the front door, before staring down at my lap and reading the time on my watch. I rubbed my palms up and down my upper arms, shivering as a cold draft wrapped around me. I turned towards the door again, but Henry grabbed me by the shoulders, staring at me straight in the eyes. 

   “Jia!” He seethed, his jaw clenched, “Staring at the front door is not going to make them come any quicker,” he spoke explicitly, his blue eyes wide intense. I shrugged slowly and pouted. 

   “Sorr-” I began apologizing but then there were three steady knocks at the door, echoing against the bare, brick walls. I turned my head sharply and a wide grin spread across my face as I let out an excited squeal. “They’re here!” I giggled, pushing Henry off of me and hurrying to the front door. I yanked it open and threw my arms around him, clutching him tight to my chest. 

   “Woah, there,” Gabes chuckled, brushing his lips against my cheek and nibbling at my ear, making me squirm delightedly. “Why hello there girlie,” he whispered and I couldn’t quite believe that his voice was so unfamiliar to me, that it had got to the point where his tone and timbre was always a slight surprise. 

   “I missed you,” I frowned, knotting my fingers into his jacket collar. 

   “God, I missed you too,” he exhaled, his warm breath spreading across the nape of my neck to the neckline of my shirt, making me blush unintentionally. “And you’re okay?” He held me by the shoulders and his eyebrows arched into a question mark. 

   “I’m fine,” I rolled my eyes, going up on my tip toes and touching my lips to his, “I promise, I’m tougher than I look,” I tried to convince him although I knew it wasn’t working. I slipped out of his arms and grinned at Leila, who was still loitering in the doorway behind Gabes. 

   “Jia,” she cooed, jumping over the threshold into the apartment and encasing me in her long, slim arms, “baby, baby,” she whispered and I smiled weakly as wisps of her fine, brown hair tickled my cheekbones.