imagine time

#Imagine Your hands are intertwined with Justin's as you walk up the front steps to Pattie's house. Your palms begin to sweat because of how nervous you were.

"Babe, you'll be fine." You look into his warm eyes & smile as he squeezes your hand lightly.

Breathing deeply, you knock lightly on the door and wait for it to open.

As your stomach turns and you start to feel sick, Pattie opens the door and Justin lets go of your hand.

Pattie pulled him in for a hug & he kissed her cheek.

You smiled at how close they were. As they pull away,Pattie notices you and smiles. "You must be (YN). Justin talks about you all the time." She smiled warmly and you giggled.

"Mom.." Justin's face got red and you & Pattie both laughed.

"Come in." She stepped aside to let you both in before closing the door behind her.

You immediately started to feel comfortable and not as nervous.

As she led you both into the dining room, Justin held out a chair for you, BUT WHEN HE TRIED TO PUSH THE CHAIR UNDR THE TABLE IT WOULLDNT GO SO JUSTIN WAS LIKE " YO GET THE FUCK UNDER THE DAMN TABLE " LOL (jk) pushing you in before sitting down across from you and Pattie on the end.

As you started to eat dinner, you stayed quiet, just listening to Justin and Pattie catch up.

As you played around with your food, you felt Justin's foot rub against your leg.

You immediately looked up at him and noticed a smile plastered on his face.

He nudged his head towards Pattie and you looked at her as she waited patiently with a smile on her face.

"Sorry. What did you say?" You started to feel nervous as she stared into your eyes.

"I asked if you would like some more water.." you cleared your throat and shook your head. "No thanks." you slightly laughed, feeling embarrassed and stupid.

Justin got up and said:" im gonna go to the restroom." You & Pattie both nodded as he left. You sat in silence for a few minutes before she spoke up.

"Don't be nervous, honey. I know you're a really sweet girl & I approve of you." You saw a twinkle in her eyes and smiled at her.

"Thank you." "He talks about you all the time. He tells me how pretty your hair was that day or how cute your smile was.

Thats all he talks about.."You smiled to yourself, thinking how luck you were to have Justin.

"What did I miss?" Justin smiled as he sat down.

"Oh, nothing.." you smirked, look at Pattie & she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I definitely missed something.." he chuckled, eating the last of his food.

"Nope."As you all finished, Pattie took the dishes into the kitchen and began cleaning.

"You guys go ahead and have fun..." Justin picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, making you giggle.

"Justin, put me down. NOW!" He laughed, running up the steps and into his room before throwing you onto the bed. "i hate you.." you mumbled, fixing your hair.

"What did you just say to me?" Justin had a pained expression on his face as if that hurt his feelings. "I said I hate you.." he frowned, crawling on top of and sitting on you.

"You're gonna get it.."He started to tickle you and you laughed hysterically, begging him to stop. "Justin..." you said before laughing again.

Still tickling you he asked:"Do you still hate me?" You breathed heavily as you said:"Especially after that.." He raised his hand to start tickling you again

but you stopped him by saying:"OKAY. OKAY! I love you!.." He laughed, leaning down to kiss your nose. "I love you more.." you giggled.

"We are NOT doing this right now." He laughed, lying down next to you as you snuggle into his chest,smelling his cologne as he played with hair.

Neither of you noticed that Pattie was peaking through the crack in the door, smiling wide.

Justin intertwined your fingers together and rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb.

"Forever...me and you against the world." You smiled and sweetly kissed him.

*THE END* 

___________________________________________________________________________

OMB guys did u see what everyone is talking about on twitter i cant upload the picture but its about Justin releasing heart breaker on august 4th. it was his bio  then he changed it. OMB that little sneaky piece of adorable shit if u guys did see it yet go on my twitter page and you"ll see and i don't know i think its photo shopped but i don't know AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING ME OUT OF LIKE NOWHERE I MEAN I'M NOT COMPLAINING. AND OMG LOHANTHONY FOLLOW ME AHHH IF U GUYS DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS SEARCH HIM UP . HES ON YOUTUBE TWITTER INSTAGRAM EVERYTHING. 

TWITTER: kingdompurple

twitter: LOHANTHONY 

DO NT FOGET TO COMMENT BELOW  :) XOXO