part 9 of 10

JUSTINS POV

we arrived at the ellen show ahead of time just like scooter asked.

me and Mary were backstage goofing off and throwing mini carrots at each other.

when suddenly I have to onstage.

"ladies and gentleman, Justin Bieber" Ellen screams as she introduces me.

I hug her and sit down.

"its been a while since you've been on my show." Ellen chuckled.

"I know I missed you, ive missed this." I say nodding.

"now before anything, hows your break, how everything." she asks.

"everything's good im in a great place right now, I have amazing fans my crews there and everything is good at home." I smile.

"that's good but recently you and Mary have been in the eye of the media lately" she pauses and looks at me "can you explain that to us"

"yeah, well recently I went to Colorado with Mary and when we arrived we heard some unfortunate news, that her mother had passed away, and that's why we left with her crying and me chasing her." I say and lick my lips.

"im so sorry my wishes are with her and her family." she says putting her hand over her heart. "so she isn't pregnant?"

"no she isn't, I mean things between Mary and I are really serious, but we just want to wait a little longer for that, I would love to be a dad, you know, but I don't want to do anything that Mary is uncomfortable with." I answer.

"I think everybody is wondering this..." she pauses "do you see you and Mary tying the knot?" she giggles.

"Mary is my best friend we know each other like the back of our hands, you know, she makes me smile, and she really keeps me grounded and treats me like just a normal teenager, and I care about her so much, you know weve been together for almost three years and shes just amazing and I would love to settle down, just not any time soon because im so busy" i smile.

"okay but on to your movie, what is it basically?" she asks.

"well a lot of my fans cant afford to see my show, so i would like them to experience it, even thought they couldn't personally." i nod. 

"so its like to show them, that no matter what they'll always be a part of the show" ellen tilts her head.

"yeah, exactly like i wouldn't be where i am today, if it weren't for each of my beliebers." i smile licking my lips.

she asks a few more questions, and we finish the interview and i head backstage where Mary is smiling wide at me.

"what are you smiling at, you weirdo" i joke with her before giving her a huge bear hug.

"im amazing?" she asks smiling.

"well duh." i laugh and kiss her forehead.

she looks me in the eyes and i see a tear fall down her cheek

"awe baby whats wrong?" i ask hugging her again.

"ive never been so happy, youre just the most amazing guy in the world, i love you so much" she mumbles into my chest.

"hey guys we have to go, the car is waiting outside" scooter taps me on the shoulder.

i love Mary and knowing that she loves me and that i make her happy, made me the happiest guy in the world.

i don't think shell ever realize how lucky i am to have found her, she just completes me.

these past few years with her have been hectic but i wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

i kiss her cheek, and i feel her smile.