Saddest Imagine ever

“So Justin, what did you do today?” I questioned sweetly running my fingers over his chest, outlining his cross tattoo with the tip of my pointer finger. Justin wasn’t really the one to tell me everything, but keeping up on Twitter just in case I miss something or he dramatically makes it seem like it never happened, I never missed a thing and now I was just waiting for Justin to give me a reason to leave him. His right hand slipped down my waist to the back of my thigh and brought it over to his lap. “Nothing much baby, I was just hanging out with the guys.” I nodded my head slowly as he brought his head down to my neck leaving soft kisses. I bit my lip softly not trying to keep track of what I was planning to do, but Justin and his sensual ways always sent me on cloud 9. “So you weren’t hanging out with your ex-girlfriend?” I felt his lips stop against my neck and his hand grip my thigh. Don’t get me wrong I have no problem with Justin hanging out with his ex-girlfriends whether it’s Caitlin, Jasmine, or Selena, but when one of his ex’s are all over him, it’s a fucking problem. Justin lifted his head up coming in contact with my gaze. Guilt, sorrow, and sympathy we’re the only emotions showing on his face. I pathetically smiled a bit as I nodded my head. I removed my leg from his lap as I pushed him away from me, getting up from off the couch. “I’m so done with you!” I screamed before he gripped my arm, “Babe, it wasn’t serious! It was something we had to do!” “Oh so you had to kiss her! You just had to pick her up and swing her around! You had to make me feel like shit…?” I felt tears gather up in the corner of my eyes not trying to break down in front of him. His sorry ass couldn’t even look me in the eyes, it broke my heart that he lied, but he was going to try and blame it on someone else when it was both of their faults? “Baby, you know I love-” “Do not give me that bullshit Justin, do not!” I struggled to get out of his grip as he only made it tighter. “You don’t understand (Y/N) just give me a chance to explain!” I shook my head, snatching my wrist from out of his grip. “No… I’m sick and tired of how you treat me when I only loved you and the fact that this wasn't the only time you cheated and lied to me.” Each time I bat my eyelashes a couple of tears would slip down my cheeks. I heard him sniff as a couple of tears slipped out, “I’m so sorry (Y/N) please, don’t leave me!” Justin finally broke down, running his fingers through his hair while gripping the roots in between his fingers. “Baby I love you just p-please!” He begged dropping to his knees, pleading for me to stay. I brought my hands up to my face as I began to sob, I couldn't hold back any longer. He always does this and I always take him back, no matter what but not this time. I wasn't going to fall for his shit. Telling me that he only loves me then goes out kissing or dry humping another fucking girl. I can’t take it anymore… I just can’t. I've been hurt so many times by him that I’m not emotionally stable to take it anymore. I love Justin to death but I can tell by his actions he doesn't feel the same way, “I’m sorry Justin…” I whispered taking my hands away from my face and wiping my tears away. I kept my head down trying not to give him any eye contact and ran out of the house before he could even stop me. By that night I knew for a fact that this was the last time I’ll ever see him again.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Sorry Guys That I Haven't Updated In A Month ,But I Had To Study And Didn't Have Time For Anything, I Hope You Guys Like It , Tell Me What You Think And I Might Write Another PG13 Imagine For The People Who Like Them, But You Gotta Let Me Know ,Don't Forget To 

-Comment

-Vote

-Add This To Your Library  

And Sorry It's So Short , The Next One Will Be Longer Promise!!!